What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Now, y'all know I want absolutely nothing to do with this, but I do have something to contribute to the cause. ...
Some finely aged budget smokes infected with a delicate hint of acid infusion.... ;) which reminds me, y'all should draft @Hoshneer into this atrocity..
But the reason for my comment.. , it seems like starting and ending with Yan would be just as easy or better even, than trying to pass through customs in the middle...
And I know @VeLoRoK is in the middle of moving right now, but it sounds like a dog rocket pass would be a great way to pop the cherry on his new mailbox..
Nobody gets the new addy. Ever.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Item #1 @Glassman 's Position -
Jeremy, if you prefer watching from the sidelines, and helping with the starter box, that's appreciated :happy:
Don't go crazy. Previous passes have shown, as the box makes its rounds through the list of players, it seems to get bigger, like a zit.

Item #2 - The Canadian Connection -
@herfdog, Yan, if you are game to be the starter, Bark Out ! . I need Logistics Officer to approve this. However, if so.. I'd suggest Jeremy and Jamie send the starter sticks to me, I'll add mine, and ship one box to Canada, rather than three. That'll cut the border traffic down.

Item #3 - Elect Most Honorable CEO - Eran and I are organizers, we need a third brother as CEO to help with finalizing decisions. Common sense says not to break a successful working formula. Candidate should have previous DRP runs under his belt.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Now, y'all know I want absolutely nothing to do with this, but I do have something to contribute to the cause. ...
Some finely aged budget smokes infected with a delicate hint of acid infusion.... ;) which reminds me, y'all should draft @Hoshneer into this atrocity..
But the reason for my comment.. , it seems like starting and ending with Yan would be just as easy or better even, than trying to pass through customs in the middle...
And I know @VeLoRoK is in the middle of moving right now, but it sounds like a dog rocket pass would be a great way to pop the cherry on his new mailbox..
So, is infusion like the flu? Will those second hand infected sticks continue to infect the rest of the pass? I think more research is needed. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So, is infusion like the flu? Will those second hand infected sticks continue to infect the rest of the pass? I think more research is needed. :ROFLMAO:
Infused have been in previous runs. The bigger challenge is keeping all the smokes undamaged and hydrated. On previous passes we've had to update the box because it arrived at a player's door like it just had it's ass kicked. ! :ROFLMAO:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Yeah, lets get this. Who else is in? What about @bwhite220
@bwhite220 Scooby doo where are you?
I think this thread is hilarious but I'm not 100% sure I have the goods to participate.

Its actually a mid grade pass. The dog rocket part is merely the roullette part.
Define mid-grade for me.

I'm in. I don't know how this happened:wideyed:, but I'm definitely in.(y)
Yeah, Count me in.
bahahahaha - okay, I'm in, too now!