What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Ok, ok you all were right.....this shit is priceless, I just read all 193 pages. Very sorry I missed this round, but hopefully I can be in the next one.

@CVAC085 Why aren't you on this list? I thought you had a yard full O' busses to be delivering your rockets? C'mon mang.

I'll be honest, the ONLY reason I want in this thing is to get one of those awesome @Bondo 440 stickers. This will be fun to watch though, have fun guys, and stay away from OH, that place is black hole
Hahahaha, See!

Nah, that's a bad plan, it seems that Long Island is like the postal service version of Hotel California... Deliverys can come in, but none can ever leave....

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Was @EO80 or @multi-useless sending anything?
I have a box ready to go to Yan but have been ridiculously busy. I'll tell you all about it over a herf sometime?

In the meantime, the box of rockets and mid-grades to help get this started has been sitting on a desk at work for a week now, might be able to get to the post office tomorrow or Saturday?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have a box ready to go to Yan but have been ridiculously busy. I'll tell you all about it over a herf sometime?

In the meantime, the box of rockets and mid-grades to help get this started has been sitting on a desk at work for a week now, might be able to get to the post office tomorrow or Saturday?
One suggestion would be to boost it to someone USA near the top of the list.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yeah, it was originally gonna be either mike or jamie setting up. I have not been in the rockett business for a while, and trust me, i think jamie has some of the oh craps heading up already.