What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The drp box #1 has reached here, and everything is resting in my wino.
There's just enough boveda to ensure things go smoothly (just be sure to check and recharge at every stops)

However, hitchhiking fivers came as bodyguards... Why?

Here's bondofiver and glassmanfiver.

Thanks a lot guys, it's really appreciated. Some known sticks, and some new ones to enlarge my palate. Most aren't even sold up here! Merci beaucoup.

That black label seems interesting, it's new to me. :)

And I remember wanting to revisit the 5vegas gold.

Merci!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
There's just enough boveda to ensure things go smoothly (just be sure to check and recharge at every stops)

Thanks a lot guys, it's really appreciated. Some known sticks, and some new ones to enlarge my palate. Most aren't even sold up here! Merci beaucoup.

Merci!
Hahahaha! Very welcome! (y)
Nice touch adding the "love" Bondo.... ;)
Hope you enjoy them Yan! Those are some of my favorite Crowned Heads lines. I thought I'd heard they were working on distribution up there, but hadn't really made it yet.
Some really like the Palina Blacks, so you might...
And I think the East India Red Witch Bondo sent you is a pretty great stick. Heard good things about the schizo as well.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Merci!
Lawlz ! boom + Boom ! There's some dog bones for ya HerfPup !
That's what happened to me with the Vegas! Just remembered from the old days and had a hankering for one! so I grabbed a couple !
They're better if you age them a little and that one's from Jaunuary and I had one last week. They're in the zone ! Nice chunky golden nutty smoke!
Threw in a couple others you probably know, and also a couple like the Red Witch and the Schizo you probably don't see up there.
Congrats on Finally making CEO !

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hahahaha! Very welcome! (y)
Nice touch adding the "love" Bondo.... ;)
Hope you enjoy them Yan! Those are some of my favorite Crowned Heads lines. I thought I'd heard they were working on distribution up there, but hadn't really made it yet.
Some really like the Palina Blacks, so you might...
And I think the East India Red Witch Bondo sent you is a pretty great stick. Heard good things about the schizo as well.
Yeah, no crowned heads in stores here. The selection really is thin (and overpriced) North of the border. These are very nice smokes, thank you!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Lawlz ! boom + Boom ! There's some dog bones for ya HerfPup !
That's what happened to me with the Vegas! Just remembered from the old days and had a hankering for one! so I grabbed a couple !
They're better if you age them a little and that one's from Jaunuary and I had one last week. They're in the zone ! Nice chunky golden nutty smoke!
Threw in a couple others you probably know, and also a couple like the Red Witch and the Schizo you probably don't see up there.
Congrats on Finally making CEO !
Yeah those we hear about in the podcasts, but don't see in stores. I'll happily give them a try. Thanks!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Yeah those we hear about in the podcasts, but don't see in stores. I'll happily give them a try. Thanks!
Very welcome. (y)

I believe they're on their way, but initially you will probably only see ""4 kicks" and a couple others. Hopefully Jericho Hill will be one.
Those 3 really ought to be included, hopefully before too long...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Still can't even get it to work. Pretty sure I just downloaded the virus over amd over last weekend. I'm terrible with computers.
If you have a gmail account, one of the organizers can "summon you" into the vherf.

[virus]
You can hit this https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/
and hit the "download free" button. Save the file ( it will be in "downloads" folder when done. )
Double click latest file (will start with mbam ) . Run setup. Then it may want to do an update, that's ok.
After that, run a scan, if it does not start on its own.

Smokey, try the above setup. Even if you hit the wrong buttons you pretty much can do no harm and it will probably still install.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Good Job ! Thanks Jamie !

@Glassman You are officially resolved for trying to assassinate the DRP Propeganda Minister. That Padron I had today was uh... splendid ! (y)Thanks Again !(y)
Didn't give you the shits? Pretty sure that came out of the infusorockets humi as well..... ;) maybe wasn't in as long.... ;)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Didn't give you the shits? Pretty sure that came out of the infusorockets humi as well..... ;) maybe wasn't in as long.... ;)
No goofball. :ROFLMAO: Your buddy slipped you a bad mid-shelf (for the pass) smoke. This was from the same bag, and fine. All is well.
The first one... the "soapy" one came from the infusement challenge bag.