What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If approved, takes left, puts right. And dog rocket roulette H5
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dog rocket challenge is currently filled with two rocket roulettes. A set of b1-b5 and a set of h1-h5
Each set has changed labels cigars of varying styles. Some good, some OK, some bad. Thus being a challenge. You don't know what you smoke. You need to get if it's a reputable stick or a complete Turd.
The participation has been great so we would need another set of 5 prepared. Keep the key (I wrote the numbers behind the original rings) and wait for reviews.

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Got a short break at work and this thread got me thinking about this stick. Been in my humi about 2 years in the "fresh pack"
Holy shit! I think i just lit a stick of insence. Wtf did i do?!
Yeah dude. Exactly. Incense. :yuck: Fine for covering up smells in a college apartment, but not something I want to directly inhale... I think I took 2 or 3 puffs off the one I tried. Never again. Buuuut, I am gonna have to try the Java or Cafe sometime. :/ surely it can't be as bad.... Right. o_O

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Yeah dude. Exactly. Incense. :yuck: Fine for covering up smells in a college apartment, but not something I want to directly inhale... I think I took 2 or 3 puffs off the one I tried. Never again. Buuuut, I am gonna have to try the Java or Cafe sometime. :/ surely it can't be as bad.... Right. o_O
Those are actually tolerable and quite nice with a morning cup of coffee.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I used to enjoy the isla del sol, but now they are too acrid for me to smoke. And they are very lightly infused with coffee.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I used to enjoy the isla del sol, but now they are too acrid for me to smoke. And they are very lightly infused with coffee.
Me Too ! I remember the great "civil war" bombing campaign of 2015 , a few of us were bombing them out .. and smoking them !
I had one 6 months ago and I can tell you, they've pretty much "run their course" with me as well. But I still enjoy the Java.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, while we are all awaiting one of our victims to commit to their rocket-smoking sentence, some news here..
Looks like today was D-day for all Happy Phil's Curi-5 samplers players.
I just went to throw some Trader Credit around and see Opie, csk415, Glassman, and gobison leaving creds over there.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well, while we are all awaiting one of our victims to commit to their rocket-smoking sentence, some news here..
Looks like today was D-day for all Happy Phil's Curi-5 samplers players.
I just went to throw some Trader Credit around and see Opie, csk415, Glassman, and gobison leaving creds over there.
Hahaha, "I" almost forgot.... :eek: :(