What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
<takes bow> I'll accept it, but only for yesterday. Today is a new day.

** Ahem** <steps up to podium, clutching small bronze statue> And I would like to thank all the people who made it possible:
Thank you, luckysaturn and @multi-useless for getting this thread started. If lucky hadn't blown his cigar money on Bolivian nose powder, or if multi wouldn't have been eager to offload his crap cigars in exchange for lucky's one remaining good stick. None of us would be here today.
Thank you @herfdog , for jumping on the idea like a fat man on a jelly donut, and helping keep it going lo these many, many years.
Thank you to all the brave, ignorant and bored BOTLS who knew this was a bad idea but joined anyway:
@ZippoGeek " Alright, I'm in...but let the record show that this is gonna suck -- :vomit: :ROFLMAO:"
@Avvatar "we were gluttons for punishment with psychosocial disorders"
And who can forget the eloquence of @Tim H "Bring on the pain!"
Through it all, they soldered on, bringing us insights into the depths to which we are all willing to sink for our brothers:
@EO80 "This tasted like soured swamp ass"
@ZippoGeek "It’s a foul stench, like incense and mothballs"
@Hopduro "I feel like I'm sucking on a cat's ass..." "This tastes like lost dreams, despair, and regret
"
Bravo ! Well Done @ApeSmokes LOLOL ! Drinks for everybody !

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

** Ahem** <steps up to podium, clutching small bronze statue> And I would like to thank all the people who made it possible:
Thank you, luckysaturn and @multi-useless for getting this thread started. If lucky hadn't blown his cigar money on Bolivian nose powder, or if multi wouldn't have been eager to offload his crap cigars in exchange for lucky's one remaining good stick. None of us would be here today.

Thank you @herfdog , for jumping on the idea like a fat man on a jelly donut, and helping keep it going lo these many, many years.
Thank you to all the brave, ignorant and bored BOTLS who knew this was a bad idea but joined anyway:
@ZippoGeek " Alright, I'm in...but let the record show that this is gonna suck -- :vomit: :ROFLMAO:"
Through it all, they soldered on, bringing us insights into the depths to which we are all willing to sink for our brothers:
@Hopduro "I feel like I'm sucking on a cat's ass..." "This tastes like lost dreams, despair, and regret
"

With enthusiastic endorsements such as these, new folks continued to arrive in droves
@8ball "...bastard. Alright, sign me up for whatever nonsense this is."

But it's not all been bad... there have been good memories as well, and you've handled them with all the class and dignity one would expect from this crew:
@Bondo 440 "...Absolutely mind blowing. I could run over a nun and smoke one of these and feel right as rain."

<music starts playing>
Guess I gotta wrap this up. OK, well I would have gotten this far in life without my mom and dad, I can't thank them enough for their love and guidance. Thank you to my my wife, and my children, my sister, brother in-law, the neighbor who watches our dogs, the barber who cuts my hair. The cute chick at the grocery store that smiled at me yesterday and gave me a woody....
<music gets louder>
OK, OK, I'm hurrying... In conclusion I'd like to thank the current band of misfits, for without their masochistic tendencies and desire to watch the world burn, we wouldn't be embarking on this great quest once again
<music getting louder>
The world will not long remember us, but they will remember our sacrifices, what we do here today is important...

<attractive young woman tries to gently guide me away from the podium> Our dedication to this great cause will not be forgotten!

<microphone is cut off> WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO BRING HONOR TO THOSE WHO'VE GONE BEFORE US!!! WE HAVE A DUTY TO CARRY THIS TORCH FORWARD FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF NOBLE WARRIORS...

<curtain goes down>

THE SACRIFICES THEY MADE THAT BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT WILL LIVE IN THE HALLS OF VALOR, AND WE WILL TAKE OUR PLACE AMONG THEM! WE SHALL WALK THE ELYSIAN PLAINS WITH BEAUTIFUL MAIDENS CARRYING OUR SHIELDS BEFORE US!
<sounds of a scuffle>

GODS AMONG MEN!!
CHAMPIONS IN THE PANTHEON OF HEROES! BRIGHT BEACONS OF HOPE IN A WORLD FULL OF DESPAIR!
APPLAUSE AND SILKY UNDERGARMENTS SHALL RAIN DOWN UPON US! MOTHERS SHALL NAME THEIR CHILDREN IN OUR HONOR! WOMEN WILL THROW THEMSELVES NAKED BEFORE US, AND WE SHALL TAKE THEM TO OUR BASEMENTS TO...

<muffled slamming of a door>

View attachment 115417

giphy.gif

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

"

With enthusiastic endorsements such as these, new folks continued to arrive in droves

But it's not all been bad... there have been good memories as well, and you've handled them with all the class and dignity one would expect from this crew:
@Bondo 440 "...Absolutely mind blowing. I could run over a nun and smoke one of these and feel right as rain."

<music starts playing>
Guess I gotta wrap this up. OK, well I would have gotten this far in life without my mom and dad, I can't thank them enough for their love and guidance. Thank you to my my wife, and my children, my sister, brother in-law, the neighbor who watches our dogs, the barber who cuts my hair. The cute chick at the grocery store that smiled at me yesterday and gave me a woody....
<music gets louder>
OK, OK, I'm hurrying... In conclusion I'd like to thank the current band of misfits, for without their masochistic tendencies and desire to watch the world burn, we wouldn't be embarking on this great quest once again
<music getting louder>
The world will not long remember us, but they will remember our sacrifices, what we do here today is important...

<attractive young woman tries to gently guide me away from the podium> Our dedication to this great cause will not be forgotten!

<microphone is cut off> WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO BRING HONOR TO THOSE WHO'VE GONE BEFORE US!!! WE HAVE A DUTY TO CARRY THIS TORCH FORWARD FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF NOBLE WARRIORS...

<curtain goes down>

THE SACRIFICES THEY MADE THAT BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT WILL LIVE IN THE HALLS OF VALOR, AND WE WILL TAKE OUR PLACE AMONG THEM! WE SHALL WALK THE ELYSIAN PLAINS WITH BEAUTIFUL MAIDENS CARRYING OUR SHIELDS BEFORE US!
<sounds of a scuffle>

GODS AMONG MEN!!
CHAMPIONS IN THE PANTHEON OF HEROES! BRIGHT BEACONS OF HOPE IN A WORLD FULL OF DESPAIR!
APPLAUSE AND SILKY UNDERGARMENTS SHALL RAIN DOWN UPON US! MOTHERS SHALL NAME THEIR CHILDREN IN OUR HONOR! WOMEN WILL THROW THEMSELVES NAKED BEFORE US, AND WE SHALL TAKE THEM TO OUR BASEMENTS TO...

View attachment 115417
The pure dedication you have shown here has earned you a seat at the rocket table for life!
Well stated and congrats on whatever award it was that you won. Can't even remember after laughing so hard at that!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The pure dedication you have shown here has earned you a seat at the rocket table for life!
Well stated and congrats on whatever award it was that you won. Can't even remember after laughing so hard at that!
I believe @ApeSmokes award is the golden poop !!! Yay or Nay ?
Must know before I update DRP Scoreboard this weekend !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
157   0   0

"

<music starts playing>
<music gets louder>
<music getting louder>

<curtain goes down>

<sounds of a scuffle>

GODS AMONG MEN!!

View attachment 115417
2dPuX.gif citizen_cane_zps7b67dff2.gif

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I believe @ApeSmokes award is the golden poop !!! Yay or Nay ?
Must know before I update DRP Scoreboard this weekend !
Nah

The Golden poop is for smoking something very, very particularly bad. Or earning a unicorn in the Rocket roullete.

What we have here is a completely different award

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Congratulations on your award sir! We appreciate your valor and dedication to testing the infuso rockets! Just remember that the tears of joy and laughter will be replaced with tears of pain and suffering soon, as your present is already in the mail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Nah

The Golden poop is for smoking something very, very particularly bad. Or earning a unicorn in the Rocket roullete.

What we have here is a completely different award
OK.. Overrule applies per CEO Herfdog. !
But as you know, Propaganda Ministers can issue bonus normal poops at will !
@ApeSmokes has a permanent seat in the DRP per EO80, and gets his own special Pinky-Panty Poop !

herfdog

Unpossible_1

irratebass

BigSkySmoke

akpreacherplayz

Prine

ApeSmokes

NMPokerDealer
bwhite220
Eo80
gobison
multi-useless
Avvatar
Tug197
Bondo 440
Opie
ZippoGeek[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Congratulations on your award sir! We appreciate your valor and dedication to testing the infuso rockets! Just remember that the tears of joy and laughter will be replaced with tears of pain and suffering soon, as your present is already in the mail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is fantastic! Only trouble would be deciding who gets it.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
OH SHIT!!
Just realized I am next! :nailbiting::wideyed::woot:
Dog rocket roulette..... does anyone else know that if you add all the numbers on a roulette wheel it is 666!
Impending doom to my palette? My stomach hurts already.
Nothing I can create will compare to the last review, but I will give it my best effort.
I hope I am home when this arrives because my wife puts any package I get in the fridge to recover from the heat, I fear we will need a new one if she does this!

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
OK.. Overrule applies per CEO Herfdog. !
But as you know, Propaganda Ministers can issue bonus normal poops at will !
@ApeSmokes has a permanent seat in the DRP per EO80, and gets his own special Pinky-Panty Poop !

herfdog

Unpossible_1

irratebass

BigSkySmoke

akpreacherplayz

Prine

ApeSmokes

NMPokerDealer
bwhite220
Eo80
gobison
multi-useless