What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Well, while we are all awaiting one of our victims to commit to their rocket-smoking sentence, some news here..
Looks like today was D-day for all Happy Phil's Curi-5 samplers players.
I just went to throw some Trader Credit around and see Opie, csk415, Glassman, and gobison leaving creds over there.
ufLrknR.gif
No samplers here... I bought the boxes!(y)(y)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
IMAG2024.jpg
I've been training my palate based on the advice @Opie suggested. I can now keep down my lunch for almost a full third.

My wife says my breath smells like I chewed the ass off the fetid corpse of a seriously diseased cat and washed it down with pig fat left to go rancid in a gas station bathroom.

Otherwise, things are going well.

How are you all doing?

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
View attachment 115377
I've been training my palate based on the advice @Opie suggested. I can now keep down my lunch for almost a full third.
Wife says my breath smells like I chewed the ass off the fetid corpse of a diseased cat and washed it down with pig fat left to go rancid in a gas station bathroom.

How are you all doing?
ElI6zMx.gif 9N5AY0C.gif

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
View attachment 115377
My wife says my breath smells like I chewed the ass off the fetid corpse of a seriously diseased cat and washed it down with pig fat left to go rancid in a gas station bathroom.
How are you all doing?
OMG This is freakin killing me !!
December 05...
like a fine wine .....

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
View attachment 115377

How are you all doing?
Bahahaha!! Holy shit Harlan! That is epic! And I thought I would go far for a joke!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
View attachment 115377

How are you all doing?
that is an impressive training regimen ! true dedication.
there will be a knock at your door shortly, men in white coats. just go with them. you need help.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
View attachment 115377

How are you all doing?
200.gif

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
View attachment 115377

How are you all doing?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
View attachment 115377My wife says my breath smells like I chewed the ass off the fetid corpse of a seriously diseased cat and washed it down with pig fat left to go rancid in a gas station bathroom.
How are you all doing?
Freaking epic. Harlan wins the internet for 2018!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Freaking epic. Harlan wins the internet for 2018
<takes bow> I'll accept it, but only for yesterday. Today is a new day.

** Ahem** <steps up to podium, clutching small bronze statue> And I would like to thank all the people who made it possible:
Thank you, luckysaturn and @multi-useless for getting this thread started. If lucky hadn't blown his cigar money on Bolivian nose powder, or if multi wouldn't have been eager to offload his crap cigars in exchange for lucky's one remaining good stick. None of us would be here today.

Thank you @herfdog , for jumping on the idea like a fat man on a jelly donut, and helping keep it going lo these many, many years.
Thank you to all the brave, ignorant and bored BOTLS who knew this was a bad idea but joined anyway:
@ZippoGeek " Alright, I'm in...but let the record show that this is gonna suck -- :vomit: :ROFLMAO:"
@Avvatar "we were gluttons for punishment with psychosocial disorders"
And who can forget the eloquence of @Tim H "Bring on the pain!"
Through it all, they soldered on, bringing us insights into the depths to which we are all willing to sink for our brothers:
@EO80 "This tasted like soured swamp ass"
@ZippoGeek "It’s a foul stench, like incense and mothballs"
@Hopduro "I feel like I'm sucking on a cat's ass..." "This tastes like lost dreams, despair, and regret
"

With enthusiastic endorsements such as these, new folks continued to arrive in droves
@8ball "...bastard. Alright, sign me up for whatever nonsense this is."

But it's not all been bad... there have been good memories as well, and you've handled them with all the class and dignity one would expect from this crew:
@Bondo 440 "...Absolutely mind blowing. I could run over a nun and smoke one of these and feel right as rain."

<music starts playing>
Guess I gotta wrap this up. OK, well I would have gotten this far in life without my mom and dad, I can't thank them enough for their love and guidance. Thank you to my my wife, and my children, my sister, brother in-law, the neighbor who watches our dogs, the barber who cuts my hair. The cute chick at the grocery store that smiled at me yesterday and gave me a woody....
<music gets louder>
OK, OK, I'm hurrying... In conclusion I'd like to thank the current band of misfits, for without their masochistic tendencies and desire to watch the world burn, we wouldn't be embarking on this great quest once again
<music getting louder>
The world will not long remember us, but they will remember our sacrifices, what we do here today is important...

<attractive young woman tries to gently guide me away from the podium> Our dedication to this great cause will not be forgotten!

<microphone is cut off> WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO BRING HONOR TO THOSE WHO'VE GONE BEFORE US!!! WE HAVE A DUTY TO CARRY THIS TORCH FORWARD FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF NOBLE WARRIORS...

<curtain goes down>

THE SACRIFICES THEY MADE THAT BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT WILL LIVE IN THE HALLS OF VALOR, AND WE WILL TAKE OUR PLACE AMONG THEM! WE SHALL WALK THE ELYSIAN PLAINS WITH BEAUTIFUL MAIDENS CARRYING OUR SHIELDS BEFORE US!
<sounds of a scuffle>

GODS AMONG MEN!!
CHAMPIONS IN THE PANTHEON OF HEROES! BRIGHT BEACONS OF HOPE IN A WORLD FULL OF DESPAIR!
APPLAUSE AND SILKY UNDERGARMENTS SHALL RAIN DOWN UPON US! MOTHERS SHALL NAME THEIR CHILDREN IN OUR HONOR! WOMEN WILL THROW THEMSELVES NAKED BEFORE US, AND WE SHALL TAKE THEM TO OUR BASEMENTS TO...

<muffled slamming of a door>

DogRocket.jpg