What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Works for me, any objections please pm me and I'll consult with the dog rocket council.
Did hoppy want in on this too?
I am good with adding him. Just looking for @B'ondo 440 ?
I'll say this here, instead of a PM of the DRP Board, so everybody , including the new guys, to hear....
There are valid concerns to consistently modifying a set pass. A constantly evolving pass can add weeks and months to the project. Bodeva or not, this is hard on the smokes. USPS screws up or loses the package. This isn't across town. This gets literally thrown around on and off airplanes and through borders. People are nominated to the pass that fall out later, causing reroutes. I recall noticing these guys didn't even ask to get in, were "brought in" by someone else's accord. There's people that fell out on cigar projects , then return later, citing "life" issues, which can happen, indeed yes ! That's what life does ! It's happened here. But is another variable just the same.

By simple design, the fail rate will be higher in these type of multi-point style passes, as compared 1-1 trades, or "pyramid style" ( Joe bombs frank, Frank bombs Tom). Then you get the guy that takes the box and disappears completely from the site. I've seen this in Puff as well as another site, cigar obsession or crazy or whatever the hell it was when I first started the hobby. These old eyes have seen this. None of it is paranoid speculation. That's why we made rules, protocol and structure. And our passes are batting 1000. And it's not by accident. Four passes with 13-16 players and we've only had a close call once. Some of this has to be blind luck !
We are soooooo overdue with the Devil, here ! !

Ya know. I had a treehouse as a kid. Made it myself with wood that a neighbor discarded from a project at the curb. . All was fine and it was a lot of fun. Until one Saturday when every kid in the neighborhood was up there. Funny thing is, it didn't collapse. It caught fire.

With my statement of concerns as public record, I enter 'YAY" to our first ever, formal revision of [$$DRP 3723] of the Dog Rocket Pass bylaws and will concur, with CEO @herfdog , Chair @multi-useless and Logistics Officer @EO80 making the proposal unanimous to open pass route as CEO approves and directs Logistics Officer to manage.
I yield my remaining time back to the house.

Screw it . Sure , let's kick the monkey cage ! We need some adventure anyway. Welcome new candidates :sneaky:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@EO80 -
is this where we are at, and does @Hopduro have a dog in this race?

herfdog

Unpossible_1

irratebass

BigSkySmoke

Mr.Capo.907

akpreacherplayz

Prine

ApeSmokes

NMPokerDealer
bwhite220
Eo80
gobison
multi-useless
Avvatar
Tug197
Bondo 440
Opie
mitetak
ZippoGeek

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@EO80 -
is this where we are at, and does @Hopduro have a dog in this race?

herfdog

Unpossible_1

irratebass

BigSkySmoke

Mr.Capo.907

akpreacherplayz

Prine

ApeSmokes

NMPokerDealer
bwhite220
Eo80
gobison
multi-useless
Avvatar
Tug197
Bondo 440
Opie
mitetak
ZippoGeek
Yes, we are good here, and no, hoppy is not in this run. Mitetak is a special circumstance that works because he is basically in the same metro as @ZippoGeek .
Thanks for keeping this list up!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
th.jpg

It came today, and now I get to unpack this bundle of joy and happiness!!

So first off, the box has has been abused like a lingerie model who fell asleep in a room with Cosby...IMAG2037.jpg

But upon opening it everything appeared to be in order. Cigars seemed good, bovedas are still doing all right, no flying squirrels jumped out at me, so we're all set for further adventures.

Where to start... well this was sitting right on top!! With my name on it! IMAG2040.jpg
This is starting out about as good as it can as far as I'm concerned. These look great, a couple are NHIE, and it's been so long since I had an actual Cohiba it's essentially new to me as well. Muchas gracias mi amigo!!! Great way to start a treasure hunt, and I'll be sure and post up when I try these. Thanks so much @Prine , that's a heck of a nice set of stowaways! Now, it's my turn to abuse @NMPokerDealer next!

Rummaging deeper into the box (heh), more wondrous items begin to appear:

First I find @Glassman 's aromatic sack of torment and temptation (Yeah, baby!!), and included is some more wretched awesomeness from the Top Cat @Bondo 440 himself! Score! I'll take two! This is unbelievable. Like opening a Christmas present given to you by a meth addicted love-child of Wes Craven and Don Pepin.

Next to be exhumed is a bag of "Super Dog Rockets" from @Opie . Super Rockets!!??!?!? Well f@ck me with an epileptic hedgehog! I'm getting me a Super rocket. I'm gonna suck the ligero right out of this bad boy, and mount the nub on my wall. Then when unsuspecting people come to the house to visit my wife (for some reason I never get any visitors) I'm going to regale them at length with the story of how I kicked Super Rocket's butt. Going to start calling myself Zod. Tell them to kneel before me. BTW Going to try that line later on the Mrs... (will get back to you on success or no)

Anyway... Not to be out done, I pull out a bag from @multi-useless and @herfdog . They've issued a challenge to take from the bag. Ha! Well, of COURSE I'm getting me some of that. The bag smells like cat food, by the way, and I just can't pass on tobacco with real kidney and salmon flavor, especially with omega-3 and omega-6 added in. You guys are thinking of my heart-health! I can feel the love. And smell the love too! In my house, love often smells like it came in a semi-moist pouch with a picture of a Siamese on the front. My children don't like to talk about it. Their therapist says they are working through the "Issues", but I digress...

Next up is the Roulette bag. In the bag was one fantastic specimen (B3) that was wrinkled, mottled, and looked slightly jaundiced. Kind of like an aging Veteran with a liver condition and just a bit of a tan. Not looking so good anymore, but still bad-ass and full of glory. GLORY!? Yep, that seals it... That's the one for me. Glory!

With sweaty palms and fetid breath I'm moving along faster now, and come across a five finger bag, resting on top of some dog treats! Ohhhhhhh yeah! This bag smells exactly like the moist and meaty hound-chow upon which it has traveled many, many miles across our great country! And inside is a cigar that calls out my name. I can hear it calling, and since it has picture of an Ass (Donkey) on it, it naturally called out to me in the voice of Donkey from Shrek:
<Ape! Ape! Pick me you sexy thing! Make me your own, you gorgeous pink primate!>
I can't resist Donkey, he's awesome... so another little bit of happiness was added to the pile.

Here's the haul so far:
IMAG2056.jpg

There are more goodies, but I'll leave those as surprises for the next contestants.

Tomorrow I'll post some takes/puts from the enormous sack of cigars for approval, but tonight Donkey calls out to me. We will have great swashbuckling adventures, and in the morning he's making me waffles.

Attachments

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
View attachment 115814

It came today, and now I get to unpack this bundle of joy and happiness!!

So first off, the box has has been abused like a lingerie model who fell asleep in a room with Cosby...View attachment 115815

But upon opening it everything appeared to be in order. Cigars seemed good, bovedas are still doing all right, no flying squirrels jumped out at me, so we're all set for further adventures.

Where to start... well this was sitting right on top!! With my name on it! View attachment 115817
This is starting out about as good as it can as far as I'm concerned. These look great, a couple are NHIE, and it's been so long since I had an actual Cohiba it's essentially new to me as well. Muchas gracias mi amigo!!! Great way to start a treasure hunt, and I'll be sure and post up when I try these. Thanks so much @Prine , that's a heck of a nice set of stowaways! Now, it's my turn to abuse @NMPokerDealer next!

Rummaging deeper into the box (heh), more wondrous items begin to appear:

First I find @Glassman 's aromatic sack of torment and temptation (Yeah, baby!!), and included is some more wretched awesomeness from the Top Cat @Bondo 440 himself! Score! I'll take two! This is unbelievable. Like opening a Christmas present given to you by a meth addicted love-child of Wes Craven and Don Pepin.

Next to be exhumed is a bag of "Super Dog Rockets" from @Opie . Super Rockets!!??!?!? Well f@ck me with an epileptic hedgehog! I'm getting me a Super rocket. I'm gonna suck the ligero right out of this bad boy, and mount the nub on my wall. Then when unsuspecting people come to the house to visit my wife (for some reason I never get any visitors) I'm going to regale them at length with the story of how I kicked Super Rocket's butt. Going to start calling myself Zod. Tell them to kneel before me. BTW Going to try that line later on the Mrs... (will get back to you on success or no)

Anyway... Not to be out done, I pull out a bag from @multi-useless and @herfdog . They've issued a challenge to take from the bag. Ha! Well, of COURSE I'm getting me some of that. The bag smells like cat food, by the way, and I just can't pass on tobacco with real kidney and salmon flavor, especially with omega-3 and omega-6 added in. You guys are thinking of my heart-health! I can feel the love. And smell the love too! In my house, love often smells like it came in a semi-moist pouch with a picture of a Siamese on the front. My children don't like to talk about it. Their therapist says they are working through the "Issues", but I digress...

Next up is the Roulette bag. In the bag was one fantastic specimen (B3) that was wrinkled, mottled, and looked slightly jaundiced. Kind of like an aging Veteran with a liver condition and just a bit of a tan. Not looking so good anymore, but still bad-ass and full of glory. GLORY!? Yep, that seals it... That's the one for me. Glory!

With sweaty palms and fetid breath I'm moving along faster now, and come across a five finger bag, resting on top of some dog treats! Ohhhhhhh yeah! This bag smells exactly like the moist and meaty hound-chow upon which it has traveled many, many miles across our great country! And inside is a cigar that calls out my name. I can hear it calling, and since it has picture of an Ass (Donkey) on it, it naturally called out to me in the voice of Donkey from Shrek:
<Ape! Ape! Pick me you sexy thing! Make me your own, you gorgeous pink primate!>
I can't resist Donkey, he's awesome... so another little bit of happiness was added to the pile.

Here's the haul so far:
View attachment 115823

There are more goodies, but I'll leave those as surprises for the next contestants.

Tomorrow I'll post some takes/puts from the enormous sack of cigars for approval, but tonight Donkey calls out to me. We will have great swashbuckling adventures, and in the morning he's making me waffles.
Bahahaha! So fantastic! That's great Harlan.

And great stuff @Prine! Killer bomb. (y)