What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
WTH? Abuse @NMPokerDealer next?:nailbiting:
It sounds like there is enough cat excrement in that box to gag a maggot!! :vomit::cautious::clown:
On the plus side, I have a little time to plot a bit of mischievousness for @bwhite220.
Green beans? Coffee mugs? Where does one shop for glass butt plugs? @Glassman can you make a custom rush order?
Any suggestions on how to pour gas on a fire? PM please! :writer:

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
View attachment 115814

It came today, and now I get to unpack this bundle of joy and happiness!!

So first off, the box has has been abused like a lingerie model who fell asleep in a room with Cosby...View attachment 115815

But upon opening it everything appeared to be in order. Cigars seemed good, bovedas are still doing all right, no flying squirrels jumped out at me, so we're all set for further adventures.

Where to start... well this was sitting right on top!! With my name on it! View attachment 115817
This is starting out about as good as it can as far as I'm concerned. These look great, a couple are NHIE, and it's been so long since I had an actual Cohiba it's essentially new to me as well. Muchas gracias mi amigo!!! Great way to start a treasure hunt, and I'll be sure and post up when I try these. Thanks so much @Prine , that's a heck of a nice set of stowaways! Now, it's my turn to abuse @NMPokerDealer next!

Rummaging deeper into the box (heh), more wondrous items begin to appear:

First I find @Glassman 's aromatic sack of torment and temptation (Yeah, baby!!), and included is some more wretched awesomeness from the Top Cat @Bondo 440 himself! Score! I'll take two! This is unbelievable. Like opening a Christmas present given to you by a meth addicted love-child of Wes Craven and Don Pepin.

Next to be exhumed is a bag of "Super Dog Rockets" from @Opie . Super Rockets!!??!?!? Well f@ck me with an epileptic hedgehog! I'm getting me a Super rocket. I'm gonna suck the ligero right out of this bad boy, and mount the nub on my wall. Then when unsuspecting people come to the house to visit my wife (for some reason I never get any visitors) I'm going to regale them at length with the story of how I kicked Super Rocket's butt. Going to start calling myself Zod. Tell them to kneel before me. BTW Going to try that line later on the Mrs... (will get back to you on success or no)

Anyway... Not to be out done, I pull out a bag from @multi-useless and @herfdog . They've issued a challenge to take from the bag. Ha! Well, of COURSE I'm getting me some of that. The bag smells like cat food, by the way, and I just can't pass on tobacco with real kidney and salmon flavor, especially with omega-3 and omega-6 added in. You guys are thinking of my heart-health! I can feel the love. And smell the love too! In my house, love often smells like it came in a semi-moist pouch with a picture of a Siamese on the front. My children don't like to talk about it. Their therapist says they are working through the "Issues", but I digress...

Next up is the Roulette bag. In the bag was one fantastic specimen (B3) that was wrinkled, mottled, and looked slightly jaundiced. Kind of like an aging Veteran with a liver condition and just a bit of a tan. Not looking so good anymore, but still bad-ass and full of glory. GLORY!? Yep, that seals it... That's the one for me. Glory!

With sweaty palms and fetid breath I'm moving along faster now, and come across a five finger bag, resting on top of some dog treats! Ohhhhhhh yeah! This bag smells exactly like the moist and meaty hound-chow upon which it has traveled many, many miles across our great country! And inside is a cigar that calls out my name. I can hear it calling, and since it has picture of an Ass (Donkey) on it, it naturally called out to me in the voice of Donkey from Shrek:
<Ape! Ape! Pick me you sexy thing! Make me your own, you gorgeous pink primate!>
I can't resist Donkey, he's awesome... so another little bit of happiness was added to the pile.

Here's the haul so far:
View attachment 115823

There are more goodies, but I'll leave those as surprises for the next contestants.

Tomorrow I'll post some takes/puts from the enormous sack of cigars for approval, but tonight Donkey calls out to me. We will have great swashbuckling adventures, and in the morning he's making me waffles.
tenor (7).gif giphy (2).gif

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Alright, it's rocket review time. Had my first go with the Smokin Ass, hereafter referred to as Donkey.

The wrapper was fragile as heck on this thing and was all cracked and flaking off at the foot before I even started
IMAG2058.jpg
It's hard to tell from the photo, but the darker lines on the binder were sort of a green color. Well, not sort of... it was green in color. Not candella green... moldy green. I decided to think of it as plume. Ordinary plume, of course, is usually sighted on the wrapper, but this was special, sub-dermal plume. And I further decided it was "Emerald". Holy Crap! Sub-dermal emerald plume! The rarest of the rare unicorns. Donkey and I were off to a wonderful start.

I circumcised Donkey, and he responded by cracking and splitting at the head as well; Can't blame him, as I'm sure I responded poorly to my own circumcision. Decided it was still smoke-able, and pressed on to get a sense of the cigar. The aroma from the foot was that of smelly feet. No other way to put it. Smelled like gym shoes. This was an unpleasant turn of events, but just then my blushing bride came home and found me on the patio contemplating Donkey. I told her about my new friend and asked her to tell me what she smelled (she has a much better sense of smell than I do, and for the most part enjoys the aroma of unlit cigars). She sniffed it, immediately gagged, and handed it back
"It smells like 'Elephant hay' ".
What?
"Elephant hay. The straw at the bottom of the cage where they keep elephants that they use to soak up the urine and stuff. "
It was then I realized she had smelled the head of the cigar, whereas I had been sniffing at the foot. Gingerly I sampled the head.
"Son of a ..." She was right. Dang the woman and her uncanny sense of smell. It had that "Barnyard" smell, but magnified by 100, and with a distinct element of urine.
I mumbled a curse (under my breath) that all her favorite coupons would expire and her bikini waxer would set the temperature too high on the melting pot for her next visit. Then out loud I thanked her for help.

"Your still going to smoke that? It smells like pee!":yuck::yuck::yuck:
"Yes"
Then she said something about marrying moron and disappeared inside the house, leaving me and Donkey alone together. Just me and my Ass.
I continued my investigation and realized that the head, in addition to smelling of pachyderm, was hard as a rock. Great. I'm going to put a hard brown shaft that smells like urine in my mouth. Not going to lie... my mind was having a difficult time squaring that circle, so as a distraction I began to ponder the wonder that is Kate Beckinsale.

After a few moments of reverie I was right as rain, so I told Ms Beckinsale to hold that thought and lit up to start my adventure:IMAG2059.jpg

The first impressions weren't really bad. Sort of bland tobacco. A little musty. Could still smell/taste the "barnyard" aspect, although it was probably worse in my mind that it actually was. A little rough to take at first, but figured I'd loosen up and get into a rhythm. Seems to work for women, anyway.

After a few moments it settled in to an average sort of mild cigar. Draw was very good. "Barnyard" seemed to fade after the first few minutes, much to the delight of every particle of my being.
IMAG2061.jpg

Exterior was disintegrating, and the foreskin, I mean the "wrapper" kept sticking to my lips. The ash held on like a champ, though.
IMAG2063.jpg

Ash finally dropped, but the flavor was holding steady as a mild tobacco. Retro was pure white pepper, but not overly strong. Not my favorite profile, but not awful.
IMAG2065.jpg

Once again, the ash was hanging on. It was about this point I noticed the smoke got a little creamy. Thought I was imagining it at first but eventually Donkey convinced me it was true. Not a lot, but it was there. Donkey doing good.
IMAG2067.jpg

It continued to fall apart on me and the cream went away as quickly as it arrived, but still hadn't needed a single touch up. Draw was fine. Not bitter. Not hot. Donkey throwing down the gauntlet.
IMAG2069.jpg

Started picking up a distinct mineral taste. Not strong, and not unpleasant. Once again not my favorite profile, but it was a welcome change.
IMAG2071.jpg

Peeling like an Irishman 5 days after hiking naked across the Kalahari, but still smoking fine. Now closer to a medium body, instead of mild. Retro became harsh and unpleasant, but otherwise the taste was run-of-the-mill medium tobacco with mineral undertones.
IMAG2072.jpg

Wrapper completely gone. Draw suddenly became so loose that I couldn't get anything without pulling hard, which caused it to smoke hot. I'm done here.
IMAG2073.jpg

Never had to touch it up. Taste was ok, but not much variation. The draw was close to perfect right up until right before the last pic, and then just failed completely.

If it was a robusto (or shorter) and didn't come apart it would be a decent yard-gar. Have to use an entire container of cigar glue to hold it together, but it'll stay lit and be a decent smoke even with the wrapper completely gone.

Waffle time!:)

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
View attachment 115814

It came today, and now I get to unpack this bundle of joy and happiness!!

So first off, the box has has been abused like a lingerie model who fell asleep in a room with Cosby...View attachment 115815

But upon opening it everything appeared to be in order. Cigars seemed good, bovedas are still doing all right, no flying squirrels jumped out at me, so we're all set for further adventures.

Where to start... well this was sitting right on top!! With my name on it! View attachment 115817
This is starting out about as good as it can as far as I'm concerned. These look great, a couple are NHIE, and it's been so long since I had an actual Cohiba it's essentially new to me as well. Muchas gracias mi amigo!!! Great way to start a treasure hunt, and I'll be sure and post up when I try these. Thanks so much @Prine , that's a heck of a nice set of stowaways! Now, it's my turn to abuse @NMPokerDealer next!

Rummaging deeper into the box (heh), more wondrous items begin to appear:

First I find @Glassman 's aromatic sack of torment and temptation (Yeah, baby!!), and included is some more wretched awesomeness from the Top Cat @Bondo 440 himself! Score! I'll take two! This is unbelievable. Like opening a Christmas present given to you by a meth addicted love-child of Wes Craven and Don Pepin.

Next to be exhumed is a bag of "Super Dog Rockets" from @Opie . Super Rockets!!??!?!? Well f@ck me with an epileptic hedgehog! I'm getting me a Super rocket. I'm gonna suck the ligero right out of this bad boy, and mount the nub on my wall. Then when unsuspecting people come to the house to visit my wife (for some reason I never get any visitors) I'm going to regale them at length with the story of how I kicked Super Rocket's butt. Going to start calling myself Zod. Tell them to kneel before me. BTW Going to try that line later on the Mrs... (will get back to you on success or no)

Anyway... Not to be out done, I pull out a bag from @multi-useless and @herfdog . They've issued a challenge to take from the bag. Ha! Well, of COURSE I'm getting me some of that. The bag smells like cat food, by the way, and I just can't pass on tobacco with real kidney and salmon flavor, especially with omega-3 and omega-6 added in. You guys are thinking of my heart-health! I can feel the love. And smell the love too! In my house, love often smells like it came in a semi-moist pouch with a picture of a Siamese on the front. My children don't like to talk about it. Their therapist says they are working through the "Issues", but I digress...

Next up is the Roulette bag. In the bag was one fantastic specimen (B3) that was wrinkled, mottled, and looked slightly jaundiced. Kind of like an aging Veteran with a liver condition and just a bit of a tan. Not looking so good anymore, but still bad-ass and full of glory. GLORY!? Yep, that seals it... That's the one for me. Glory!

With sweaty palms and fetid breath I'm moving along faster now, and come across a five finger bag, resting on top of some dog treats! Ohhhhhhh yeah! This bag smells exactly like the moist and meaty hound-chow upon which it has traveled many, many miles across our great country! And inside is a cigar that calls out my name. I can hear it calling, and since it has picture of an Ass (Donkey) on it, it naturally called out to me in the voice of Donkey from Shrek:
<Ape! Ape! Pick me you sexy thing! Make me your own, you gorgeous pink primate!>
I can't resist Donkey, he's awesome... so another little bit of happiness was added to the pile.

Here's the haul so far:
View attachment 115823

There are more goodies, but I'll leave those as surprises for the next contestants.

Tomorrow I'll post some takes/puts from the enormous sack of cigars for approval, but tonight Donkey calls out to me. We will have great swashbuckling adventures, and in the morning he's making me waffles.
first of all, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: another great read ! secondly, don't be blaming me for the Super Dog Rockets ! I had nothing to do with that nonsense.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Great Inventory review, and another stellar rocket writeup !

Well, Folks , @ApeSmokes earns yet another pyle right out of the gate for that Hoya de la Jackass smoke !
I'll have to identify Roulette Stick B3. And good luck with that @Opie (right? ) Super Dog Rocket !! Yummy !
And @Prine poops-up another pyle for that hitch-hiking sticky-bomb !
Nonstop Dog Rocket Action !!
Looks like our favorite Panda might want to have the wife pick up some Tums antacid
and discount toilet paper for the weekend !!

herfdog

Unpossible_1

irratebass

BigSkySmoke

Mr.Capo.907

akpreacherplayz

Prine

ApeSmokes

NMPokerDealer
bwhite220
Eo80
gobison
multi-useless
Avvatar
Tug197
Bondo 440
Opie
mitetak
ZippoGeek

Last edited:

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Harlan is all over that donkey like icing on a donut! Good review my friend! I have a distinct cold and lack of the ability to smell right now, so it’s a perfect time to smoke the rockets right?

And Harlan, we appreciate your enthusiasm to get to the ambulance goal. You should be there shortly with one of those infuso rockets soon!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
@Opie , If you didn't do this, then someone is besmirching your good name... :wideyed:
View attachment 115869
that's been like that when I put that bag in the box pass for the initial shipment.

I dunno when it started, but it was announced in this thread that they were his belongings.