What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
No doubt! Gonna need lots of popcorn. Was psyched up for one of Jeremy's rockets... Going to have my own porch-side portable dumpster fire this weekend.
Will have to find a suitable substitute;
I hear the air conditioning is out and they ran out of gloves at the colostomy bag recycling center. Maybe I'll head down there...

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
No doubt! Gonna need lots of popcorn. Was psyched up for one of Jeremy's rockets... Going to have my own porch-side portable dumpster fire this weekend.
Will have to find a suitable substitute;
I hear the air conditioning is out and they ran out of gloves at the colostomy bag recycling center. Maybe I'll head down there...
0289b305d331a3fd101482d353adf6aa.gif

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Did we discovered another triangle?
If I’ve learned anything it’s that our post office doesn’t play by normal rules. It wouldn’t surprise me at all, I always wonder why things are 2-3 days later then they should be.

Apparently all our mail has to go to Minnesota first. Either that or the box is just trying to find it’s own way back to TN to surprise someone.

I’m sorry to disappoint you regarding your date with a rocket and cholostomy bag this weekend. If it’s any consolation they stopped giving sponge baths in the hospital awhile back, so at least you didn’t miss out there!