What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
1st third update on the H1
The ash is hanging on like a champ. But the flavor profile has gone to the last place fat guy that tried and failed to run a marathon. Its like a soured creamy kind of flavor. Not enjoying this at all. But we do what we do, and all signed up knowing the risk involved. I am not going to say that this is the worst cigar i have ever smoked, but it is down there. Almost half to go...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
1st third update on the H1
The ash is hanging on like a champ. But the flavor profile has gone to the last place fat guy that tried and failed to run a marathon. Its like a soured creamy kind of flavor. Not enjoying this at all. But we do what we do, and all signed up knowing the risk involved. I am not going to say that this is the worst cigar i have ever smoked, but it is down there. Almost half to go...

Oh boy ! Sorry to hear ! Your E-6 was good until 3/3 .. then the game got old fast.
I'll write it up later. Don't want to steal your Glory there, Champ. :ROFLMAO:
LOL good luck !:vomit:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thanks Bondo. I will fill you in on the mystery after your review.
2nd 3rd of the h1
The flavor has nearly diminished to nil. This is a great thing. The retro on this still has notes of acidic mineral. Luckily they are very faint. Still not a fan of this thing. The band is not even close to the flame and looks a little burnt.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@EO80 Good Luck Buddy !!!!!
Wecome to Dog Rocket Sunday !

Announcement from the Office of the Keeper of the Sacred Dog Rocket Scrolls
Ammendment 423A

My comment of 'Dog Rocket Sunday" must be stricken from the record.
Board Member EO80 had already proclaimed this glorious day -
dog rocket board member suicide day.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ok. This thing is gone. Done. Finito. I am feeling a little queasy. The beer i was drinking with this is not helping.
Final 3rd notes...
Small return of the fat marathon runner, but he passed out on the track and left me with nothing notable to describe.
@herfdog what did i smoke?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ok. This thing is gone. Done. Finito. I am feeling a little queasy. The beer i was drinking with this is not helping.
Final 3rd notes...
Small return of the fat marathon runner, but he passed out on the track and left me with nothing notable to describe.
@herfdog what did i smoke?

LOL Will that be a poop or is this one abulance worthy?
Or you just want to wait for the tobacco sh1tz to kick in?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, that's OK @herfdog. I dodged two bullits and Eran got banged up a little :sick:
Speaking of that, here's some more shots from dog rocket board member suicide day.
I was still alive, so after the Black Hurl, E-6 up at bat.

The foot appeared dry and the cut was alittle rough because of it. Head was dry she lit right up.
I had no draw problems , however I pulled two leafs out that were hanging out and bothering me during draw. At least I can confirm the filler is some sort of tobcco.
The camera is playing tricks with color, possibly because this is in direct, intense sunlight. Those leafs were blonde. You know, light brown. Didn't match the rest. Weird.
I guess I should just be thankful it wasn't a shoe string or something.

The smoke was similar in character to the first rocket I smoked earlier today.... in that it had no character.
Eventually, some dark roasted coffee, or dark bean profile was detected.
But I had to look for it. Maybe my game was just off, today. But dull as it was, I knew this cigar wasn't going to make me sick, either.

But really, what is this thing? Mexican? The 1/3 the thing was smokeable. Waiting for it to develop into something. It was just this dirt thing taste.
Actually, the 1/3 of the Black Hurl was much better. But I did some retro hales... giving it a chance to blossom. Staying optomistic.
Then the funny business started up. In 2/2 somewhere, I knocked off the retrohaling because I began to notice the after taste.
I was just trying find some saving grace, but it was leaving a taste back there in the nose/ throat. Then the pepper taste started.
That Black Hurl did much better than this smoke, in the 2/2 as well.
I gave it a good run in 3/3. But it just started getting "tar tasting" . I considered attempting to purge it, but it was late enough in the game to quit.

@EO80 may reveal to me, that this is a very popular cigar. But i'm not impressed with this box press.
This is Ron Mexico makes love to Oliva 5 and the baby is raised by Uncle Nica Libre.
I really would have rather smoked another super-aged Black Hurl.
No ambulance, but this mystery rocket was not a good cigar In My Humble Opinioin.
What was this?

Last edited: