What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The Luminosas have been hit or miss for me too, sometimes they're a good mellow smoke and sometimes they're just not great for me.

Also, I just checked the mail and something squeaked at me when I reached in to grab it...
IMG_4427.JPG

My daughter is at work with me today and she loves it - so much that she's been squeezing it non-stop since she saw it. Fuckers :finger:

Although I suppose it could have been worse, especially with this crowd...

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
The Luminosas have been hit or miss for me too, sometimes they're a good mellow smoke and sometimes they're just not great for me.

Also, I just checked the mail and something squeaked at me when I reached in to grab it...
View attachment 119188

My daughter is at work with me today and she loves it - so much that she's been squeezing it non-stop since she saw it. Fuckers :finger:

Although I suppose it could have been worse, especially with this crowd...
tenor (6).gif

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
well, this one's decommissioned now, dambit LOL
.. meanwhile...
I smoked two rockets today. I think the second unbranded E-6 box press was a challenege stick. If I can guess what is do I get a gloden poop?
It's close to a Nica Libre, but it's not. Writeup on my second rocket of the day soon. That's Glory, Bitches.

And congradulations are in order. We have so many awards this pass, for the first time ever, I have reached the 30 image post limit ( on a single comment ) for our awards.
To get around the limitation, The first eight players are now a single image. We can update it if something changes.

NMPokerDealer

bwhite220

Eo80

gobison

multi-useless

Avvatar

Tug197

Bondo 440

Opie
mitetak
ZippoGeek
I'm number 8, so now I have extra incentive to smoke one of those acids I grabbed, just so I can mess with your image.
:)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
ok @Bondo 440 so many bags here, what is all this mess? I took a roulette stick, a "super dog rocket" and an acid. what happened to Jeremy's infuso experiment gone wrong bag? and what's the box with my picture on the top saying something about Mexican fauxhibas?
Now the DRP BOX has gone Pussy ! That's what you guys get !
The Mexican Fauxhibas Box is for you !
I thought I saw a Jeremy toxic bag there ? I certainly didn't keep it here.
I put that toxic shit on the bottom to line the litter box !.
Pix or it didn't happen.
meow.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just got home, and just clipped roulette stick E2. All the tiny pieces of tobacco that were produced suggest short filler. Cold draw is tight, there's a flavor but I'm not sure what it is... a clove or cinnamon or black licorice maybe? I don't like getting flavors like this before I even light the thing...

1/3 it lit fairly easily with my triple torch, draw is kinda tight but it's producing smoke, after the first few drags there is flavor, but not overwhelming. Let's see where this thing goes...
IMG_4428.JPG

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
1/3 there's a musty peat flavor to it. Aroma is a kind of dank funk, but not in a bad way. The burn line is pretty straight and the ash is solid. Using the most recent version of the DRP flavor wheel, I'm getting wet bark and moldy potpourri. There's a kitten on my foot, untying my shoe for me. There's another one (the one my daughter decided to keep) clawing at my leg, but just as I type it, he stops. Still with the shoelaces though.

Inspired by the presence of cats, I've decided to do this review Katman style. Which would surely be more entertaining if I were drinking, but oh well.

I have to set my smoke down for a minute and it tries to go out pretty quickly - a touch up produces more of that dank aroma, much more so than I noticed the first time...

So about those cats - a couple months ago, somebody dumped a camper trailer on my work property. It was disgusting, and I'm surprised it even made it down the road to where they left it. Whoever did it wrote FREE on the windows, and a disturbing number of people e pressed interest in it... It's amazing the crap people will take home when it's free.
IMG_3389.JPG

Anyway, somebody pointed out that there were cats in it. One cat and 4 kittens... And if course I just had to save them. One of them died soon after so I took the rest to a vet - they all survived after that, and now I have 4 cats in my garage. Now, between my daughter and 2 houses across the street, there are 7 grade school aged girls living at our end of the street - which is great since my daughter lives with me full time now, how that happened is a story for another day, lolol - but my garage is now the most popular destination on this street, because I have kittens down here.

So yeah, I need to find homes for a couple of these kittens. Anyone want free kittens?

I'm about halfway through the cigar and it still has a dank quality to the aroma, it's clogging my sinuses a bit, and there's a black powder element taking over with a "woodsy" base note to it.
IMG_4434.JPG

Entering the final third, I need something to pair this with... Water it is.

Water is refreshing but it's getting noxious toward the end... It's trying to go out, fighting it is giving me a mild headache...

I had to set it down for a minute to take care of my kiddo, and at this point it's pretty much done.

Eran, what did I smoke?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
1/3 there's a musty peat flavor to it. Aroma is a kind of dank funk, but not in a bad way. The burn line is pretty straight and the ash is solid. Using the most recent version of the DRP flavor wheel, I'm getting wet bark and moldy potpourri. There's a kitten on my foot, untying my shoe for me. There's another one (the one my daughter decided to keep) clawing at my leg, but just as I type it, he stops. Still with the shoelaces though.

Inspired by the presence of cats, I've decided to do this review Katman style. Which would surely be more entertaining if I were drinking, but oh well.

I have to set my smoke down for a minute and it tries to go out pretty quickly - a touch up produces more of that dank aroma, much more so than I noticed the first time...

So about those cats - a couple months ago, somebody dumped a camper trailer on my work property. It was disgusting, and I'm surprised it even made it down the road to where they left it. Whoever did it wrote FREE on the windows, and a disturbing number of people e pressed interest in it... It's amazing the crap people will take home when it's free.
View attachment 119200

Anyway, somebody pointed out that there were cats in it. One cat and 4 kittens... And if course I just had to save them. One of them died soon after so I took the rest to a vet - they all survived after that, and now I have 4 cats in my garage. Now, between my daughter and 2 houses across the street, there are 7 grade school aged girls living at our end of the street - which is great since my daughter lives with me full time now, how that happened is a story for another day, lolol - but my garage is now the most popular destination on this street, because I have kittens down here.

So yeah, I need to find homes for a couple of these kittens. Anyone want free kittens?

I'm about halfway through the cigar and it still has a dank quality to the aroma, it's clogging my sinuses a bit, and there's a black powder element taking over with a "woodsy" base note to it.
View attachment 119201

Entering the final third, I need something to pair this with... Water it is.

Water is refreshing but it's getting noxious toward the end... It's trying to go out, fighting it is giving me a mild headache...

I had to set it down for a minute to take care of my kiddo, and at this point it's pretty much done.

Eran, what did I smoke?
I felt bad as soon as i noticed you pulled that one. You, sir, just smoked a Quorum!
And you lived to tell the tale!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Now the DRP BOX has gone Pussy ! That's what you guys get !
The Mexican Fauxhibas Box is for you !
I thought I saw a Jeremy toxic bag there ? I certainly didn't keep it here.
I put that toxic shit on the bottom to line the litter box !.
Pix or it didn't happen.
meow.
ok, so the toxic infuso sticks must be in the unmarked bag all the way at the bottom? with the macanudo tubo?

I don't think those are fake Mexican fauxhibas....I think the upside down band is just Cuba being Cuba :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
ok, here goes nothing. let me know if I get this right....

first off, a box with my picture on the top! must be for me?
some great looking sticks I've never tried before and some umm lets say suspect looking Cohiba's?

IMG_0368.jpgIMG_0366.jpg IMG_0367.jpg

Thanks Bondo !

next up, puts left takes on the right

IMG_0364.JPG

finally, the ones we've all been waiting for!
IMG_0365.jpg
Roulette stick E1, the "super dog rocket" and the infuso experiment gone wrong.

if this looks good to the board, I'll get this boxed back up and shipped up to @mitetak !