What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You did in fact dodge one.
That was an SLR reserva especial serie g
Not a rocket. Congrats. Now where are my stool softening sticks. I need to join the fun today. Guess it will have to wait til next weekend.
Speaking of stool softening.. I'm in the garage with Senior Diarrhea. (Pinar Del Rio) Looks like ambulatory awards will not be earned over here.
Nothing bad about this smoke. Kinda like it, actually. Leaf's unwrapping a little, but I dropped it in the house hard enough that I expected a small surprise.
The humor was not up to par on this. I give the attempt and 8, but the humor, a flowery butthole compared to the last one.
At any rate, i have been sharing these with my son, his exact reaction... "he is not gonna put all three of those in his mouth is he? Omg, NO! He is nuts!"
@Bondo 440 can we get a nutty poo for Brandon?
LOL what a good idea. I'm sure that can be arraigned. :D

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Anyone looking up the tracking on this package?

It left Rochester NY which is rather close to Montreal, to get to Chicago IL which is quite a lot farther.

It seems the package is trying to get away from here.

That's quite the good news I'd say.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Anyone looking up the tracking on this package?

It left Rochester NY which is rather close to Montreal, to get to Chicago IL which is quite a lot farther.

It seems the package is trying to get away from here.

That's quite the good news I'd say.
Hah Chicago is normal from here. Coming in from .ca goes through there as well. Seems to be the nearest hub for us.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
DRP rocket review H2
I have a voice for radio, and the face. No video like @bwhite220 (hilarious), couldn't figure out how to edit and post it if I did attempt to make one. On to the review!
5x46ish robusto with 4 caps? Something to hide?
Milk chocolate colored wrapper with a few veins and water spots.
image.jpeg
Straight cut with my Palio, cold draw is hotel bar soap and old lady lavender perfume. NOT promising.
Lights quickly and first flavors are green tobacco, and something burnt. Like a hot dog that has been dropped in a campfire.
Is this a KFC?
Burn line is sharp and needs no touch ups, but my mouth is so dry the first glass of water is gone.
image.jpeg
Entering the second third, retro is a bit of white pepper but my throat is so dry it feels like there are red pepper flakes stuck there. More water please!
Oil byproduct flavors are really moving in at the halfway mark. Lighter fluid retro and rubbing alcohol aftertaste.
image.jpeg
The dryness is painful. I am getting a headache and my wife asks why my eyes are so red?
Is this cigar drying out every part of me?
The last few draws and the hair spray flavor is where I have to stop!
image.jpeg
I have no idea what I just smoked but know I don't want another.
According to the residue left in my mouth this should be called a Diesel! :wtf:
WTH did I just smoke?

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
DRP rocket review H2
I have a voice for radio, and the face. No video like @bwhite220 (hilarious), couldn't figure out how to edit and post it if I did attempt to make one. On to the review!
5x46ish robusto with 4 caps? Something to hide?
Milk chocolate colored wrapper with a few veins and water spots.
View attachment 119611
Straight cut with my Palio, cold draw is hotel bar soap and old lady lavender perfume. NOT promising.
Lights quickly and first flavors are green tobacco, and something burnt. Like a hot dog that has been dropped in a campfire.
Is this a KFC?
Burn line is sharp and needs no touch ups, but my mouth is so dry the first glass of water is gone.
View attachment 119612
Entering the second third, retro is a bit of white pepper but my throat is so dry it feels like there are red pepper flakes stuck there. More water please!
Oil byproduct flavors are really moving in at the halfway mark. Lighter fluid retro and rubbing alcohol aftertaste.
View attachment 119613
The dryness is painful. I am getting a headache and my wife asks why my eyes are so red?
Is this cigar drying out every part of me?
The last few draws and the hair spray flavor is where I have to stop!
View attachment 119614
I have no idea what I just smoked but know I don't want another.
According to the residue left in my mouth this should be called a Diesel! :wtf:
WTH did I just smoke?
Flores y rodrigez

Not the worst Turd out there, but definitely a rocket.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
This was not the worst cigar I have ever had, but it felt like every draw was vacuuming the moisture OUT of me!:meh:
Strange experience and not one I want again.:hurting:
Acquiring courage to fire up @Glassman infuso rocket. Glory?:cautious:
in this case, courage is overrated. I'd recommend getting drunk. really, really drunk first.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I am assuming this is from @mitetak. It has a very floral aroma.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
OMG That's the stinker I have for the DRP Final Vherf !
Dude, it smells like it's infused with Vicks Vapo Rub :sick::wideyed::yuck::depressed:
Hahahaha! So you did not escape unscathed. That's an infuso stick....