What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
So let's do this. Background: went to the gym on lunch - I'm all hot n disgusting. Its 85+ and about 1000% humidity today. Might as well be miserable on my patio with a miserable stick! Paired with some lipton brisk lemonade.

It's a mess before I even touch it.

I've decided that no matter what there are no touch-ups and no cigar glue involved because I know when I cut it things will go badly. I take a whiff and this isn't something that I'd put in @Opie's mouth much less my own. What is it that I smell? I .. I don't know. But it's definitely wrong.

Let's cut and light this ... thing. Yep that didn't go well - v-cut all the way baby. Who needs a cap and wrapper?

I settle in. And work on keeping it lit. The flappy wrapper at the foot just burns on its own WHEEE so now we have burnt wrapper about an inch up but nothing under it is lit. Good times. This draw is so looooooose (not unexpectedly) but I find that if I deepthroat the cigar i can get a reasonable draw out of it. First hints of .... nothing? This thing has almost zero taste to it. Let's retrohale because why the hell not! And I get .... still nothing.

Let's keep going!

I'm starting to get a touch of fresh goodness, maybe mint? The musty-ness I smelled earlier is creeping in too! What an interesting combination. You know what else is settling in? Gastrointestinal distress. Nothing major but let's put a pin in that and keep an eye on it.

This quality cigar keeps on giving

But I'm going to keep smoking! Because SCIENCE! There is still nothing to this thing. Some white smoke off the foot, some brown smoke out of the missing wrapper portions. That's concerning.

I'm pretty sure that I'm about to be cleaning up binder and filler soon as this thing continues to disintegrate.

At one hour and 45 minutes or so I need to put this down. I need to go pick the step son and the kiddo up. Final tally? Minor discomfort and not much else along with a cigar that did it's best to make sure I couldn't smoke it

I smoked one of these awhile back...got the same thing, nothing. It was like smoking a flavorless cigar, or maybe like smoking a smoking jacket like it's namesake.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Whoa whoa whoa, buddy. You can't just throw out a Voltron reference and expect to get away that easy.

Are we talking ORIGINAL "childhood memories" Voltron or NEW "omg! Pidge is a girl!?!" Voltron? I mean, that's five lions, homeskillet. Not three. FIVE raging 10000 year old lions. I dunno, man...

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Whoa whoa whoa, buddy. You can't just throw out a Voltron reference and expect to get away that easy.

Are we talking ORIGINAL "childhood memories" Voltron or NEW "omg! Pidge is a girl!?!" Voltron? I mean, that's five lions, homeskillet. Not three. FIVE raging 10000 year old lions. I dunno, man...
I'm pretty sure if he put those three Russian roulette sticks in his pie hole at the same time he can make whatever references he wants and I'll take his word on it.......or nod and agree as one does to escaped mental patients to ensure no outbreak of crazy gets on you.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Parking this for updates later. I have my Lenovo laptop back up. But the file with all my image links is gone so I need this here.

Proposed updates later today -
@bwhite220 did some triple duty.. so he's gonna get some triple doodie
@Opie firing up E-1 today.
I'll be lighting that Pinar Del Rio (Senior Diarrhea) pick from the Dog Rocket bag.
Any other Dog Rocket Challengers today..?. Step right up !

Ambulance for Opie

NMPokerDealer

bwhite220

Eo80

gobison

multi-useless

Avvatar

Tug197

Bondo 440

Opie

mitetak

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Parking this for updates later. I have my Lenovo laptop back up. But the file with all my image links is gone so I need this here.

Proposed updates later today -
@bwhite220 did some triple duty.. so he's gonna get some triple doodie
@Opie firing up E-1 today.
I'll be lighting that Pinar Del Rio (Senior Diarrhea) pick from the Dog Rocket bag.
Any other Dog Rocket Challengers today..?. Step right up !

Ambulance for Opie

NMPokerDealer

bwhite220

Eo80

gobison

multi-useless

Avvatar

Tug197

Bondo 440

Opie

mitetak
Have a golden poop ready! I think I dodged a bullet :)

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
ok, I think I got lucky here!

IMG_0391.JPG

E-1, the first flavor that comes through is cocoa, I got some wood and leather as it progressed into the 2/3. a couple hints of pepper on the retro from time to time. To my noob, uneducated and very damaged palate (I don't think I've recovered from the infuso challenge) this cigar reminded me of a Four Kicks Maduro.

@EO80 , what did I smoke?????

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
ok, I think I got lucky here!

View attachment 119508

E-1, the first flavor that comes through is cocoa, I got some wood and leather as it progressed into the 2/3. a couple hints of pepper on the retro from time to time. To my noob, uneducated and very damaged palate (I don't think I've recovered from the infuso challenge) this cigar reminded me of a Four Kicks Maduro.

@EO80 , what did I smoke?????
You did in fact dodge one.
That was an SLR reserva especial serie g
Not a rocket. Congrats. Now where are my stool softening sticks. I need to join the fun today. Guess it will have to wait til next weekend.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I had 3 DRP rockets left and they kept taunting me. Every day, I’d hear a faint whisper coming from my humidor: “Hey Pussy, are you too scared of us?”

“YES!!!” I would reply.

Well, I decided to do something about it last night. :sneaky:

The humor was not up to par on this. I give the attempt and 8, but the humor, a flowery butthole compared to the last one.
At any rate, i have been sharing these with my son, his exact reaction... "he is not gonna put all three of those in his mouth is he? Omg, NO! He is nuts!"
@Bondo 440 can we get a nutty poo for Brandon?