What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just got turned down for a promotion at work. I was up for a raise anyhow, but missed the big one. My boss has never seen my resume...

The day I got turned down, my bro-in-law sends a text about a job. I tell him I'm still waiting to hear the official news and such, but keep me in mind.

Anyhow, I come into work work the next day and there's the guy who got the raise. And he starts telling me what to do. Ok. No biggie. I send a text to my bil and keep working. My boss gives me a $1.10 raise. Not shabby, but I'm worth more and can prove it.

I get with my bil and he says " go here tomorrow. Fill out paperwork. Starting pay is X." X=$8.30 more than my POST raise pay. Yeah. I'll do that.

Went to fill out paperwork. They're giving me 2 dollars more than X. I almost screamed.

So here I am. Sipping some basil hayden's smoking an AMAZING (seriously, I've never had one. Are they ALL like this?!?!?!? MY GOD!!!!) C.c.

I'm the luckiest guy alive right now. I'm super grateful to be sharing this with you guys. The last few years have been pretty bad, but it's looking way up and I can't thank God enough.

Anyhow, thanks to you guys for great times, comraderie, and FANTASTIC smokes. I'd be a poorer man without this group.

Opie, smoke a shit stick so I can enjoy this even more.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I just got turned down for a promotion at work. I was up for a raise anyhow, but missed the big one. My boss has never seen my resume...

The day I got turned down, my bro-in-law sends a text about a job. I tell him I'm still waiting to hear the official news and such, but keep me in mind.

Anyhow, I come into work work the next day and there's the guy who got the raise. And he starts telling me what to do. Ok. No biggie. I send a text to my bil and keep working. My boss gives me a $1.10 raise. Not shabby, but I'm worth more and can prove it.

I get with my bil and he says " go here tomorrow. Fill out paperwork. Starting pay is X." X=$8.30 more than my POST raise pay. Yeah. I'll do that.

Went to fill out paperwork. They're giving me 2 dollars more than X. I almost screamed.

So here I am. Sipping some basil hayden's smoking an AMAZING (seriously, I've never had one. Are they ALL like this?!?!?!? MY GOD!!!!) C.c.

I'm the luckiest guy alive right now. I'm super grateful to be sharing this with you guys. The last few years have been pretty bad, but it's looking way up and I can't thank God enough.

Anyhow, thanks to you guys for great times, comraderie, and FANTASTIC smokes. I'd be a poorer man without this group.

Opie, smoke a shit stick so I can enjoy this even more.
Hes in Canada right now hiding from the remaining anal annihilators....hope someone does though.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So let's do this. Background: went to the gym on lunch - I'm all hot n disgusting. Its 85+ and about 1000% humidity today. Might as well be miserable on my patio with a miserable stick! Paired with some lipton brisk lemonade.

It's a mess before I even touch it.

I've decided that no matter what there are no touch-ups and no cigar glue involved because I know when I cut it things will go badly. I take a whiff and this isn't something that I'd put in @Opie's mouth much less my own. What is it that I smell? I .. I don't know. But it's definitely wrong.

Let's cut and light this ... thing. Yep that didn't go well - v-cut all the way baby. Who needs a cap and wrapper?

I settle in. And work on keeping it lit. The flappy wrapper at the foot just burns on its own WHEEE so now we have burnt wrapper about an inch up but nothing under it is lit. Good times. This draw is so looooooose (not unexpectedly) but I find that if I deepthroat the cigar i can get a reasonable draw out of it. First hints of .... nothing? This thing has almost zero taste to it. Let's retrohale because why the hell not! And I get .... still nothing.

Let's keep going!

I'm starting to get a touch of fresh goodness, maybe mint? The musty-ness I smelled earlier is creeping in too! What an interesting combination. You know what else is settling in? Gastrointestinal distress. Nothing major but let's put a pin in that and keep an eye on it.

This quality cigar keeps on giving

But I'm going to keep smoking! Because SCIENCE! There is still nothing to this thing. Some white smoke off the foot, some brown smoke out of the missing wrapper portions. That's concerning.

I'm pretty sure that I'm about to be cleaning up binder and filler soon as this thing continues to disintegrate.

At one hour and 45 minutes or so I need to put this down. I need to go pick the step son and the kiddo up. Final tally? Minor discomfort and not much else along with a cigar that did it's best to make sure I couldn't smoke it

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
So let's do this. Background: went to the gym on lunch - I'm all hot n disgusting. Its 85+ and about 1000% humidity today. Might as well be miserable on my patio with a miserable stick! Paired with some lipton brisk lemonade.

It's a mess before I even touch it.

I've decided that no matter what there are no touch-ups and no cigar glue involved because I know when I cut it things will go badly. I take a whiff and this isn't something that I'd put in @Opie's mouth much less my own. What is it that I smell? I .. I don't know. But it's definitely wrong.

Let's cut and light this ... thing. Yep that didn't go well - v-cut all the way baby. Who needs a cap and wrapper?

I settle in. And work on keeping it lit. The flappy wrapper at the foot just burns on its own WHEEE so now we have burnt wrapper about an inch up but nothing under it is lit. Good times. This draw is so looooooose (not unexpectedly) but I find that if I deepthroat the cigar i can get a reasonable draw out of it. First hints of .... nothing? This thing has almost zero taste to it. Let's retrohale because why the hell not! And I get .... still nothing.

Let's keep going!

I'm starting to get a touch of fresh goodness, maybe mint? The musty-ness I smelled earlier is creeping in too! What an interesting combination. You know what else is settling in? Gastrointestinal distress. Nothing major but let's put a pin in that and keep an eye on it.

This quality cigar keeps on giving

But I'm going to keep smoking! Because SCIENCE! There is still nothing to this thing. Some white smoke off the foot, some brown smoke out of the missing wrapper portions. That's concerning.

I'm pretty sure that I'm about to be cleaning up binder and filler soon as this thing continues to disintegrate.

At one hour and 45 minutes or so I need to put this down. I need to go pick the step son and the kiddo up. Final tally? Minor discomfort and not much else along with a cigar that did it's best to make sure I couldn't smoke it

Just wait until you get to @Glassman s infuso rocket. No taste and brown smoke will sound like heaven