What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Java Lattes are good.
Just in case you are new to infusions, you care for them like normal cigars. However, "aging" them will have reverse effects on them.
Aging infused is how you make Glassman's Toxic Shock Syndrome sticks. I like Lattes' , Kuba Kubas, and Cold Infusions.
I have two Javas here I picked up around Thanksgiving. They will never see 2019.

Also, on topic, I have to mention.. people here will tell you to store them separately so they don't "transfer " onto your other cigars. Unless you buy them by the dozen, I wouldn't worry about that. I usually have 3 or 4 on hand, and I just keep them alone in the top tray and I've never had any issues. Keeping their cello on during storage is recommended as well. Not so much as to protect the other cigars,.... as much as to keep them fresh until consumed.
Toxic shock syndrome sticks:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh trust me, they have their own ziplock bag and their own boveda pack OUTSIDE of the normal cigar humidor! I was just making a funny, I really don't mind these. I have a couple of these and a couple Tabak Especial that also aren't too bad. Decent morning coffee and/or let the wife have a puff or two and not tell me "that's too strong, gross" sticks.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
if you don't mind those, you need to step up your training regimen. Start with some Acid's and A-Crop's, don't forget to lick the ashtray when you're done. Keep reading the thread for more ideas on ruining your palate.....
As I move forward in my training, I'm planning to pick up ash chunks from the ashtray and savor them like little gray Jolly Ranchers.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
See? I dont seem nearly as weird now do I....reading this is how I knew Id come HOME.
Oh I've reached a new level of enlightenment. And you weren't even a part one yet....next years is going to be scary as fuck.

So, what's the verdict?
Shame on you and the rest of the punch the clown club for not making me read this first. I never would have done what I did with the knowledge I have now

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Shame on you and the rest of the punch the clown club for not making me read this first. I never would have done what I did with the knowledge I have now
After reading this you should know we are all beyond being shamed. We've purged that weakness from our bodies using grandma perfume, scorched beetle carcases, floor sweepings and expired tuna.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Oh I've reached a new level of enlightenment. And you weren't even a part one yet....next years is going to be scary as fuck.

No, I have no intention of being part of this...I'd much rather watch their pain. I don't think Im man enough nor narcissistic enough to do this.