What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What happened....
None of us is really sure...

Basically, someone received a bunch of low-budget cigars and decided to review them in case of a hidden gem. The Canadian Mutt decided a box pass was in order and it's turned into an annual extravaganza of the worst cigars imaginable. If you read the sacred tomes, all will be made clear.

And now this same canuck jackhole, to whom we bestowed a sacred trust, is trying to get these other loonies to bomb the meek and defenseless members of this loving and kind group.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You think the thread is interesting, wait until you get a package which can only be described as "overflowing with with abominations" delivered to your door. Just the stank of the thing will make children question your judgement. Then (the mindless lemmings that we all are) we mail this atrocity to the next poor soul.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Psh! I haven't even warmed up!!! Befor posting this, I threw toast at my monitor, waved my arms to the wipers, and did the Time Warp. Also, I yelled "say it!" after posting...

On a serious note: what are everyone's thoughts on candela? You know, the green cigars. I like them, but have wondered what you guys think. I mean, if I can get great cigars which make the rest of you puke, I'm IN!!!