What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Things are slightly mo betta. We're still alive and I'm doing some under the table work for my FIL. I'm studying the CDL books and am preparing to take the permit test. Then it's off to Georgia to school to become a trucker for Roehl Transport. This makes me nervous as it puts a lot of time apart from my family for at least a year.

Luckily for me, one of the kind members of this amazing forum sent me some delicious sticks and a Panama Red. So even if I can't take part in the pass, I can be a part in spirit!

This is such a great group to belong to. I love the comaraderie that is shared.
I was with Roehl for a little bit 8 years ago. Good company that takes safety extremely serious. Pretty decent equipment too. I wish you all the best man. Sometimes I wish I was back in a truck.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was with Roehl for a little bit 8 years ago. Good company that takes safety extremely serious. Pretty decent equipment too. I wish you all the best man. Sometimes I wish I was back in a truck.

I'm glad to get some first-hand knowledge. Thanks! It's hard to know what to expect from recruiters. The pay seems "decent", but I'll have an automatic restriction on my CDL. That's sorta ok by me, though... :)

And yes, @Opie. Several dogs rockets have been uttered. Disfortuitously, our pack leader has migrated south.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm glad to get some first-hand knowledge. Thanks! It's hard to know what to expect from recruiters. The pay seems "decent", but I'll have an automatic restriction on my CDL. That's sorta ok by me, though... :)

And yes, @Opie. Several dogs rockets have been uttered. Disfortuitously, our pack leader has migrated south.
Hell yeah bro. They kept me up north a lot between their terminals in Wisconson and Gary, IN, but got me home south when I wanted/needed to be. Even flew me home from Milwaukee when my grandfather died.

Btw, the terminal in Gary..... dont go wandering around Gary. Lmao

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
.. "CEO Honerary Involvement Trophy' Indeed !
Don't you guys don't know how to do a DRP around here???
Waddaya need a manual? Oh wait.

You must have heard the rumblings, smelled it on the wind, felt deep within yourself that dog rockets would soon be flying about!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Holy CHIT! Mike is back! Thank the heavens! We all missed you brother. Can not tell you the messages i got. Please tell us you will stick around for the pass.
Yeah sure man. I thought It would be well under way by now. @jasonatjl hit me with schrapnel from a carpet bomb run a few weeks ago. Now @herfdog sends me 4 sticks and a golden poop.
Friends like you guys are like herpes. Can't get rid of. Not that I really have friends, or herpes. But I may have friends with herpes. Or just plain friendly herpes. Lolz
We now return to cHIT part of the program, already in progress.