What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yeah, two of those will get you a Panama Red #5! You might have to barter a bit, or settle for an A-Crop...
You got this backwards, Avv. The gold 1-shits go for $6 to $9 a coin, which clearly equals three or four O-craps.
@gurgalunas silver ones can be had for $4.99, but they hit you with $2.50 shipping. Plus, they're smaller.

So, in summary ...
If you want to give me your shit ... I'll gladly send you $5 with PP. But if you don't give a rat's ass, I won't give a fuck.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
A

Actually, I think the exchange is 2 shits makes a flying fuck. Two flying fucks make a rat's ass. At least, that's what I've been told...View attachment 133583 View attachment 133584
You're wrong. The dog rocket coin out values all other coins.
It's ultra worthy and gives you access to underground sticks nobody wants to know about. When offered one brothers immediately agrees on any trades, John Wick style.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
EO80 's the Official DRP Logistics officer. Years of dispatch training. He arranges the DRP route among the participants. Critical to the success of the DRP ! But that's later down the road. Right now we need to concentrate on getting the contestant phase started. I'll summon an official start if one other DRP counsel member can approve ! @multi-useless @herfdog

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
EO80 's the Official DRP Logistics officer. Years of dispatch training. He arranges the DRP route among the participants. Critical to the success of the DRP ! But that's later down the road. Right now we need to concentrate on getting the contestant phase started. I'll summon an official start if one other DRP counsel member can approve ! @multi-useless @herfdog
I second Bondo for CEO and his start of procedures act.