What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This one is for you Lucky!
You can tell this thing has not been taken care of. Got that same cardboard and hay flavor i remember though. Only difference is that this one might as well be a frickin branch rather than leaf. Its hard as hell. (Phrasing?)
Next stop on this roller coaster of rememberance and terror is still a surprise, but should be out soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am quite sorry there's none of these left in my wino.
They are amazing and I feel obligated to smoke it.
FTFY

Also, all I heard was "I have some empty space in my wino."

It's time I shared some bad news with y'all. I was laid off about a month ago and have decided that I'm going to pursue a career in truck driving. I'll be attending a cdl school for about a month starting in two weeks or so. I can't say with certainty that I'll be able to take part in the glory this year. Things are just too up in the air right now. Hopefully, I'll get into a routine and might be able to, but right now I'm afraid I'll be sitting this one out. :(

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
FTFY

It's time I shared some bad news with y'all. I was laid off about a month ago and have decided that I'm going to pursue a career in truck driving. I'll be attending a cdl school for about a month starting in two weeks or so. I can't say with certainty that I'll be able to take part in the glory this year. Things are just too up in the air right now. Hopefully, I'll get into a routine and might be able to, but right now I'm afraid I'll be sitting this one out. :(
So sorry to hear this Eli. Not an easy thing to go through, especially when things were beginning to look up.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
FTFY

How's things going now?

As sad and frustrating being laid off can be, it also makes good opportunities sometimes.

Hoping this one is a positive new start.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Things are slightly mo betta. We're still alive and I'm doing some under the table work for my FIL. I'm studying the CDL books and am preparing to take the permit test. Then it's off to Georgia to school to become a trucker for Roehl Transport. This makes me nervous as it puts a lot of time apart from my family for at least a year.

Luckily for me, one of the kind members of this amazing forum sent me some delicious sticks and a Panama Red. So even if I can't take part in the pass, I can be a part in spirit!

This is such a great group to belong to. I love the comaraderie that is shared.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Seeing that puppy in the mountains reminded me:

There's a group of climbers attempting to summit Everest. Along the way, a stray dog just starts climbing with them. Just up and joins in the adventure. AND SUMMITS MT. EVEREST UNAIDED. So, anyhow, that's pretty amazing.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yes, we need to get things rolling, but i can not be the one to start. Long story, but i am headed to CA tomorrow, not sure how long i will be gone.