What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I want to add these:

Kudos on the rules. I am thrilled about this.

Also, write something about traders rating. People tend to forget to leave trader rating. We should all get a tr out of this.
I think its an awesome idea.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks @herfdog ! That was part of the reason of why I wanted to do this. Some of us right now don't have the means to do a pass or trade of super premo sticks. And also with some of us just crossing over /starting out its a great way to get some TR going. This should be a fun trade. I'm starting to get really excited!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm old so I don't know but what's with the @s. Do they do anything on BOTL.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
@sofc It tags the user in the thread. If there not subscribed it will give them an alert to look at it. Can also be used as a shout out. kinda like a saying ... at "username"
Are you doing some roll your own in your avatar pic? But the real question here is do you want in on the Flying Dog Rockets Pass? :)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
LMAO, we have a mascot!

Someone mentioned using a Boveda pack... I don't know if it will really take that long for the box to make the rounds, as long as we all keep it moving within a few days - does anyone here have any insight into how long a pass like this normally takes? I was thinking a cheap tupperware should be sufficient...

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
LMAO, we have a mascot!

Someone mentioned using a Boveda pack... I don't know if it will really take that long for the box to make the rounds, as long as we all keep it moving within a few days - does anyone here have any insight into how long a pass like this normally takes? I was thinking a cheap tupperware should be sufficient...
Probally going to use a flat rate usps box with ziplocks and bovedas to keep shipping cost down for everybody

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm in. After the puff debacle, I went from 30 feedback to zero, and it looks like the newbie trade is a little backed up. I have a good amount of cheaper cigars that are actually quit decent, and some rockets of course.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
We hit 10! I'm going to give this a few more days then I'll figure up our order and post it. Trigger finger is getting itchy! If all looks good after that then I'll call mission control for all systems go and launch away! I will also send out a pm at launch with everyone's email just in case something happens if that's ok with everyone. I will also include an email and pass list in the box. If anyone has an issue with this please pm me and I will only send your address to the person before you.

Thanks again guys!

Luckysaturn 13's Flying Dog Rocket Pass list
1. Luckysaturn13 Originator
2. @herfdog
3.@Avvatar
4. @jasonsbeer
5. @multi-useless
6. @Tim H
7.@Bondo440
8.@Mr.Draned
9. @jkittle99
10. @8ball