What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
multi-useless and I gave a bunch of dog rockets to everyone at my 4th of july party since we were smoking cammachos and gurkas. It was a hit! They all loved em. Really breathed some life into the party. Then I gave my buddys pregnant wife like 5 since I had been drinking heavily. She left em on my humidor for me when they headed home lol. We still joke about it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Way to look out for a soon to be mother. We had a bonfire cook out at my house last year and I shared some isla del sols with the guys (all non smokers) they had a good time but then again thwir wifes dont let them smoke.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Pass list order.
1. I call the el presidento for launch codes and hit the red button!
2. @Mr.Draned
3. @Tim H
4. @8ball
5. @ZippoGeek
6. @jkittle99
7. @EO80
8. @herfdog
9. @Bondo 440
10. @multi-useless
11. [EMAIL='3.@Avvatar']@Avvatar[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned']12. @jasonsbeer
[EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned'][EMAIL='8.@Mr.Draned']13. Back to me[/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL][/EMAIL]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I only have a couple (and one that a friend gave me that he thought was hand rolled. I hated to inform him that his beloved garcia y vega is not. Still can't bring myself to smoke it) but that violates the rules and will not be included. So a visit to the b and m it is.