What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
LOL Sounds great ! But you need another board member to second the motion. Better summon @multi-useless from his crypt.
Not really a crypt so much, more of a redneck tool shed that reeks of poor life choices and stale Natural Light.

Anyway, I'm awake now and I approve. But I'm going back to sleep because I hate how the sunlight illuminates my shame.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ok I know I'm post-whoring right now. But you guys wanted this to get started ... and I needed to go back into the Sacred Scrolls and check some things out. Going through those posts, LOL .. The 2018 DRP pass really was a great run.
Check Harlan's write up here. @EO80 granted him "a permanent seat" on the DRP counsel.
http://www.botl.org/threads/luckysaturn13-s-dog-rocket-reviews.78649/page-224

So since I'll CEO the 2019 Pass , maybe moving ApeSmokes to the propeganda position might be practical. But that has to wait because I have to find the damb DRP Organizational Flow Chart , and PM the three other Chairman to discuss..
While I straighten this out, all are invited to read the following.

Here is Last Years Roster, below. If you wonder why you were tagged in a post, this is why. If you are looking to play this year, please respond here and await a spokesperson from the DRP Counsel to approve / sponsor and get you in the pecking order.
If you are not interested in this year's pass, remember there's some noobs that probably would like to get in, and this works best as a 15-18 seat bus, if you catch my drift.

As always , there will be a time limit on the recruitment window. I hope to be getting the list formally started by the end of the week.

Last Year's Roster: (note this is not the next run order, it will be starting in PA.USA)
@herfdog
@Unpossible_1
@BigSkySmoke
@akpreacherplayz
@Prine
@ApeSmokesma
@NMPokerDealer
@bwhite220
@EO80
@multi-useless
@Avvatar
@Tug197