What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Screw the acid at this point.
IMG_20190331_211453363.jpg
Acid is done.

Panama getting hot. Bringing mild tobacco, and barnyard straight to the front. Still no urine. Smoky, musty, dry hay, with the aftertaste of cinnamon cologne and artificially sweetened red-hots drug through an ashtray.
IMG_20190331_212025581.jpg

Panama done.

Yeah, baby.

I went into the house afterwards with a tongue that felt like I'd been licking spicy sandpaper. Found some pork rinds. Oh damn! Flavorful, greasy, salty goodness! Absolutely awful aftertaste between the two of those cigars. Dry, bitter, burnt, spicy artificial/chemical taste. My elves are permanently estranged from me now, and I think the neighbors might have complained to the police about a meth house in the area.

This was, overall, a thoroughly horrifying taste sensation that I cannot in good conscience recommend to anyone.

With that in mind, bring on the box of goodies!

2019 is here!

The pass has begun, and we're all bound for Glory.

-Ape

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well done, @ApeSmokes ! Good review, and way to raise the bar with a Double Dog Rocket Review. It takes a particularly (or is that peculiarly) talented glutton-for-punishment to conceptualize, let alone perform, such a feat. When the going gets tough, Ape doubles down...

Seeing how you seem to like the cinnamon, I'll have to drop a special package in the DRP box as it makes it's way west. I think you'd enjoy the Cuban #2, with the Red Hots and Ripe Mouse. Plenty of pachyderm in that one too... Your elves will get a restraining order!