What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just imagine, i offered up the remaining A craps i had for free, and @the camaro show took them all off my hands. I did keep one of each fpr the DRP review. Ill get to them both, i swear. Chayse is a bold man. Lol
I have yet to smoke one of those toxic sticks lol. I manly wanted them for golf if a buddy wants a stick because they end up tossing it after 25 minutes so I’m not gonna give them something really good. I do plan to see how they do with some age on them. Maybe that’ll be a review one day.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'll order a 20 pk for whoever wants to smoke them all and report back... That's cheap entertainment.

Sounds like a slight delay from the CRY-fecta, with Fathers Day Weekend. I'll try to get the troops together to at least grab sticks early next week so we can get this POS out of my house.
Sounds like a plan !...maybe you three can do a CRY-Fecta herf next weekend sometime,....
Thanks for the Bodeva refresh, by the way .. !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'll order a 20 pk for whoever wants to smoke them all and report back... That's cheap entertainment.
This is sort of how those things got introduced last year. @multi-useless had bought a bundle out of curiosity and left them with me after the herf a couple years ago. I tried to smoke through some, but ultimately had to share the missery. I will say that there is 1 out of a bundle that is smokeable. Just gotta find the one that does not smell like a menthol cig!

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Alright gent finally tackling this pile of awful...

First one up, was @Tug197 Mystery stick #1. The construction was pretty good, great draw off the bat. Char light was actually enjoyable and smoked great out of the gate...
20190617_160848.jpg

They 1st 1/3 it had a great burn line and zero issues with it. Only complaints was how is would start to turn bitter if i started to smoke it to fast. Good cedar, a hint of spice and a little twang to it.

2nd 1/3 its started to get a little more bitter and grassy notes like a young CC. Nothing major, but pretty 1 dimensional...No changes to overall flavors, unless you puff a little fast on it.

b1f7238.gif

Last third its started to nose dive, started canoeing and getting really bitter. Burn line went to total shit, i was driving and not about to pull over to try to save it.

20190617_163828.jpg

Would i smoke another? Maybe depending on the time frame i have and whether I would really have to worry about smoking the whole thing...

Alright...What did I smoke?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Gonna get all the puts/takes, etc done by tomorrow, will be ready to launch Thursday.

Sorry it's been parked in KC so long, but the fathers day weekend had the CRY-fecta all going different directions, including one out of town since mid last week. We will get this puppy on the move, then smoke some shitty cigars for the amusement of the rest of you degenerates.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ok, so the CRY-fecta has officially been contaminated by the contents of the box. Steve, a veteran of prior DRP shenanigans, refused to even look at the Bark Box. I think he has PTSD from Glassman's toxic turds. Once I coaxed him out from under the shuffleboard table (where I didnt know a 7' 6" human could fit) and hid the box, he took a PR5, a Conuco, and maybe a O-Crap. Not sure on the last one, as he was already halfway out the door... He did show back up later to get his truck. Apparently he ran all the way home in his panic...

Wes pilfered through the bags and took a long, loving time with the bark box. Smelling each cigar, he finally picked one that he found a chocolate note on the foot. Then he kept sealing the bags, deciding there was too much air, and burping the bag with a hug that directed the fumes up his chest and into his face. He repeated this several times, not sure how he will get that smell out of his shirt and beard... Wes did take this chocolate Infuso-rocket, a PR5, and an O-Crap.

Personally, I grabbed a Infuso-rocket, a couple of PR5s (still a dozen or so there), an O-Crap, and the last Bondo Rocket. 20190619_162556.jpg

I added a few Conuco cigars to the Rednecks Sample Bag, and created a new challenge stick selection of 5 cigars. If you pull one of the Gurg's Turds, I'll look up what it is once smoked. It does have a roulette aspect, as at least one is a good smoke...20190619_142413.jpg

For put/takes, Steve and Wes passed. I saw a one that interested me, and a few I was unfamiliar with. Let me know if adequate. Puts on left, takes on right.20190619_162512.jpg

I replaced the old box, couldnt find one the same size, so went a touch bigger. Knowing how BOTL math works, we may need the space by the time it gets home to Bondo. It is designed be cut down if the box size is found to be expensive. 12x12x12 currently.

All bovedas were swapped out, except for the bark box. I added one there, but just left the old ones. No way I'm letting those contaminate my recharge station...

Waiting for approval, and a decision on where @multi-useless wants this to be delivered. I think his first choice is to someone else...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ok, so the CRY-fecta has officially been contaminated by the contents of the box. Steve, a veteran of prior DRP shenanigans, refused to even look at the Bark Box. I think he has PTSD from Glassman's toxic turds. Once I coaxed him out from under the shuffleboard table (where I didnt know a 7' 6" human could fit) and hid the box, he took a PR5, a Conuco, and maybe a O-Crap. Not sure on the last one, as he was already halfway out the door... He did show back up later to get his truck. Apparently he ran all the way home in his panic...
Wes pilfered through the bags and took a long, loving time with the bark box. Smelling each cigar, he finally picked one that he found a chocolate note on the foot. Then he kept sealing the bags, deciding there was too much air, and burping the bag with a hug that directed the fumes up his chest and into his face. He repeated this several times, not sure how he will get that smell out of his shirt and beard... Wes did take this chocolate Infuso-rocket, a PR5, and an O-Crap.
Personally, I grabbed a Infuso-rocket, a couple of PR5s (still a dozen or so there), an O-Crap, and the last Bondo Rocket. View attachment 136894
I added a few Conuco cigars to the Rednecks Sample Bag, and created a new challenge stick selection of 5 cigars. If you pull one of the Gurg's Turds, I'll look up what it is once smoked. It does have a roulette aspect, as at least one is a good smoke...View attachment 136895
For put/takes, Steve and Wes passed. I saw a one that interested me, and a few I was unfamiliar with. Let me know if adequate. Puts on left, takes on right.View attachment 136893
I replaced the old box, couldnt find one the same size, so went a touch bigger. Knowing how BOTL math works, we may need the space by the time it gets home to Bondo. It is designed be cut down if the box size is found to be expensive. 12x12x12 currently.
All bovedas were swapped out, except for the bark box. I added one there, but just left the old ones. No way I'm letting those contaminate my recharge station...
Waiting for approval, and a decision on where @multi-useless wants this to be delivered. I think his first choice is to someone else...
LOL these write ups are great, man.. Nice job.
Generous puts n takes. That Don Diego, I smoked one and it's a decent mid (potency) cigar that performs well. I'll be finding more. Hope you like...
Gurg's Turds is hilarious. Love the label ! Thanks for keeping the challenge bag, as well as the rest of the kit, alive. Smart move not recycling the old Toxic Bark Bodeva.
I can just imagine Wes squeezing the bag and blasting those fumes in his face, Chernobyl style.
Gosh those 5 smokes you pulled are going to get your numbers up pretty good on the DRP scoreboard if you smoke them all and survive. Can't wait for the three of you guys to man up and smoke the sadness. :ROFLMAO:

If someone downhill wishes to add to the challenge bag ( and keep a key ) be our guest. Common smokes. Nothing deliberately dipped in poison tree frog venom

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah, I'm hoping Wes doesn't wake up in the morning with clumps of his hair and beard falling out...

It was really funny to watch. He'd get a good whiff of the fumes, turn to look at me and shake his head, then do it again. What a glutton for punishment!

I think he was born for the DRP...

We are tentatively looking at Saturday to get together to smoke one. Maybe vherf? We will have to huddle up and come up with a plan...

Oh, and there are 5 sticks in the Gurg's Turds, should be enough for the rest of the stops.

Last edited:

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ok. So...I passed out right after smoking this bastardization of a cigar.

Literally.....passed....out.
IMG671251678507023441.jpg

Construction was basically recycled tobacco from the ashtray outside Buffalo wild wings after a fire that was put out with day old Hamms. Construction paper came to mind on the wrapper...or cardboard.

First draw was...intense. literally tasted nothing except cardboard and well....this
Screenshot_20190619-174422_Google.jpg

It tasted just like I was smoking a pina colada air freshner. Without rum. Or anything that makes a pina colada actually refreshing. I went full commando and didn't drink anything with this demon stick. More on that in a sec....

I stayed in contact with @ApeSmokes , @Unpossible_1 , and @Opie For the duration in case I needed sudden medical attention...and assuming one of these asshats would call an ambulance. All 3 seem to know my addy by heart, so at the time seemed like good choices. Again...it was an evening full of poor choices.

At first I thought it wasn't going to be completely terrible...I mean it was nasty, but so are most my dates lately...I persevere.
20190619_173601.jpg

It was shortly after this photo I made the mistake of licking my lips......holy mother of WTF IS ON MY LIPS?! It was like I literally was sprayed all about the face with pina colada glade air freshner. Chemically enhanced flavor instantly made my tongue numb. I realize at this point I should have just smoked the acid.

IMG9085673522707495047.jpg

Into the second third is where the good stuff comes in. Thats right....grape drank. Admittedly I was over-puffing to get it over with, and the grape drank was a welcome change at first...but I am noticing that my entire mouth is coated in a numbing agent invented by Saddam Hussein. I know Im dying, but its ok cause I cant feel my face right? Only thing I can taste at this point is the chemicals on my lips...WHY CAN'T I STOP LICKING THEM?!

Last third brought in the mother of all flavors. I think it would be best described as imagining licking the nethers of a stripper who just pulled an all nighter on an oil rig....and grape drank. It made me gag, but @bwhite220 taught me that its ok to gag and keep going, so on I went.

At this point my crew of support are basically just laughing at me and telling me what an idiot I am. Im light headed and its time to go get drinks....except I have to sleep for a bit.
IMG4691426916684211486.jpg

Contruction paper works great...not one touch up needed. I went inside and washed my mouth out with BB&B foaming soap then gargled listerine for 7 minutes....try that. You cant. I only could because of the numbing agent and chemical coating that protected me from the burn. Swallowed the listerine and laid down.

Lesson learned: basically super glad it was a two-pack as now @gurgalunas gets to smoke the second one and confirm my findings.

Id rate this as the second nastiest thing that ever was in my mouth. Im still in counseling for the other.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ok. So...I passed out right after smoking this bastardization of a cigar.

Literally.....passed....out.
View attachment 136923

Construction was basically recycled tobacco from the ashtray outside Buffalo wild wings after a fire that was put out with day old Hamms. Construction paper came to mind on the wrapper...or cardboard.

First draw was...intense. literally tasted nothing except cardboard and well....this
View attachment 136924

It tasted just like I was smoking a pina colada air freshner. Without rum. Or anything that makes a pina colada actually refreshing. I went full commando and didn't drink anything with this demon stick. More on that in a sec....

I stayed in contact with @ApeSmokes , @Unpossible_1 , and @Opie For the duration in case I needed sudden medical attention...and assuming one of these asshats would call an ambulance. All 3 seem to know my addy by heart, so at the time seemed like good choices. Again...it was an evening full of poor choices.

At first I thought it wasn't going to be completely terrible...I mean it was nasty, but so are most my dates lately...I persevere.
View attachment 136925

It was shortly after this photo I made the mistake of licking my lips......holy mother of WTF IS ON MY LIPS?! It was like I literally was sprayed all about the face with pina colada glade air freshner. Chemically enhanced flavor instantly made my tongue numb. I realize at this point I should have just smoked the acid.

View attachment 136926

Into the second third is where the good stuff comes in. Thats right....grape drank. Admittedly I was over-puffing to get it over with, and the grape drank was a welcome change at first...but I am noticing that my entire mouth is coated in a numbing agent invented by Saddam Hussein. I know Im dying, but its ok cause I cant feel my face right? Only thing I can taste at this point is the chemicals on my lips...WHY CAN'T I STOP LICKING THEM?!

Last third brought in the mother of all flavors. I think it would be best described as imagining licking the nethers of a stripper who just pulled an all nighter on an oil rig....and grape drank. It made me gag, but @bwhite220 taught me that its ok to gag and keep going, so on I went.

At this point my crew of support are basically just laughing at me and telling me what an idiot I am. Im light headed and its time to go get drinks....except I have to sleep for a bit.
View attachment 136927

Contruction paper works great...not one touch up needed. I went inside and washed my mouth out with BB&B foaming soap then gargled listerine for 7 minutes....try that. You cant. I only could because of the numbing agent and chemical coating that protected me from the burn. Swallowed the listerine and laid down.

Lesson learned: basically super glad it was a two-pack as now @gurgalunas gets to smoke the second one and confirm my findings.

Id rate this as the second nastiest thing that ever was in my mouth. Im still in counseling for the other.
:woot: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:HAHAHHAHAHA LMFAO !!! This is a riot!
LOL maybe "Tropical Fusion" is named after the Bikini Atoll !
I have to get the scoreboard updated ! This is soooo ambulance worthy . Possible hearse !

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
@Pennywise827 , good idea to have those guys looking over you. Pretty generous gift for you to provide that kind of entertainment for free. If something bad happened, I bet they would have called the Darwin Awards folks instead of an ambulance, though...

Fantastic write-up, until the end when my name entered the conversation... Very nice of you to think of me, but I've already got 5 turds on the docket, plus the Conuco I forgot to list.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
@Pennywise827 , good idea to have those guys looking over you. Pretty generous gift for you to provide that kind of entertainment for free. If something bad happened, I bet they would have called the Darwin Awards folks instead of an ambulance, though...

Fantastic write-up, until the end when my name entered the conversation... Very nice of you to think of me, but I've already got 5 turds on the docket, plus the Conuco I forgot to list.
You're smoking it. For science...for my eternal morbid fascination.....for DRP.