What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The weather has cleared here, but I can't find anything suitably awful in my humidor. I've been slacking in my humidor care lately and my bovedas are dry. Glad I checked.
Just go out today and buy a Quarum. A BOTL was smoking one and as it burned down, it revealed one of those drywall screws. There's a thread here about it somewhere.

Or hit up a gas station and get one of @Pennywise827 Tropical Clowns , or whatever those blue Swisher Sweet things were.
Hecto y Vomito

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Screw you @Avvatar this is your fault. I am a senior member here and have been a little absent lately. So i must answer the call. Not even sure what the hell this thing is. Throwout, throw up. Something. Like a dollar at the local. It looks like a turd, so it fits. Its construction is horrible. Soft and squishy, but in a bad way. And the draw is horrible and tight, in a bad way. If you can tell, it looks like it was rolled with paper and then a cheap thin leaf put around it.
The taste is just that, paper. Creamy paper. Like paper mache. Am i smoking a frickin pinata? There better be a good surprise in here. Otherwise i may need to send one to Eli. Well, here goes... more to come...20190825_132712.jpg

Attachments

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The brown paper bag binder is outstanding. You should avoid sending Eli one of these. I DID find a pack of candela Garcia y Vega at the Dollar General. 3 cigarillos for the price of 2!!! HOW CAN THIS GO WRONG?!?!?
LOL !
So those are 33 cents a piece? That beats the price of Eran's Pinata ! :nailbiting:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The sign of a great cigar, the tobacco is falling out by the end and of it and your mouth tastes like ash. Just bitter burnt cardboard all the way through. And it coats your mouth. Nothing will make it go away. Hope you are happy!!
Good Job ! I'll have to dust off the scoreboard and get your paper bag award up there !

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
And here's today's Conoco. Tastes like burnt rubber and asphault.
The smell reminds me of the drag strip so I was calling "Sunoco" for a while today.

I must say..., the burn was excellent ! No retouch was necessary !
I found myself wondering if I had accidentally grabbed a cigar that was twice it's price ! mmmm !

I smoked most of it. It wasn't worth getting sick nubbing where rubber and tar would be at it's best. Here's the wacky flip flop "ashtray" I was talking about in another thread.

In the pictures I was taking a break from some light work around the house.
But I remember a funny moment when I notice an asphalt smell and thought maybe it was undercoating on the car next to me . The I realized it was my cigar. True story no sh1t !
And yeah .. screw you @Avvatar