What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Steve, Wes, and Craig whacked me with this bundle !
The first three are N.H.I.E .. .and the M.F. Antillas, La Garanja, and Buenaventura Nub I already know are amazing !
You guys don't know what a "mid-shelf pass" means, do you ? :joyful:
Glad you all survived that Dog Rocket Fishing Trip ! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Again for the awesome Tri-Fecta Bomb, guys !!!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just when I thought I was safe, HerfDog starts barking with a puppy bomb of his own!
There's an interesting Guantanamera, aged Quesada, Cohiba and on the far right is a Cain Daytona.
I told my wife that my friend sent me a "French Canadian Chocolate" cigar. I had a small bite and she asked to try it and I never saw it again :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Yan !! You didn't have to bomb me bro ! But thank you !
The cat-dog battle continues :ROFLMAO:

Is the E8 a challenge stick? Who will have the key as I accept the challenge??

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Now the Horror begins !
Grabbed two of @gurgalunas "Gurgs' Turds " ! Dig up that answer key !!
Don't worry, @Opie ! I left one for you !!!

Well I also grabbed a pair of the infamous A-CRAP from @redneck_toy 's bag of discount dog debauchery, below.
Abandon hope, all who enter here. Remember, the "fabrica" on the label ensures you're smoking pure 97% polyester.
Fear not, Opie ! I saved you two A-Craps to enjoy as well ... with two of those Concuro Asphalt Peelout as bodyguards as well. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@Opie still plenty of terror in the box for you ! I almost forgot !
You and I both need to smoke one PR5 and one pick from @akpreacherplayz Toxic Peppermint Bark !!!
More sadness to come !!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So the Ol' Dog Rocket Pass Scoreboard still has a couple bites in her !
We have @EO80 smoking.. earning a grocery store cigar badge last week. Sorry I couldn't find a small shopping cart so you get a price tag.
I smoked another one after you... one of those Concuro tar peelout asphalt flavor- I think we use hearse badges for that.

@gurgalunas @Pennywise827 and @GoBison Bombed El-Bondo ! TNT poops for the Cry-Fecta crew !

@herfdog earns a badge for bombing me. And leaving an unlabeled dog rocket in my front lawn again !

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0