What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

..;..

Please take a moment to honor all our brave DRP 2019 Contestants. Who can forget @Pennywise827 Tropical Pukes, or whatever they were. :LOL::LOL: Or the Cry-Fecta Lake disaster?

@Opie gets on the board with his PR#5. And a special garbage truck badge for getting dumped on with the bag of DRP 2019 afterbirth.
I got 2 or 3 reviews to knock off yet. I'd also like to track Opie's progress, if he's brave enough!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Oh crap. Not the cigar, I really mean oh crap !
@herdog and I get a TNT bomb-poop, @Opie still gets a DRP receiver poop. (usually the first poop)
Opie - when can you smoke a Challenge stick so I can update the scoreboard again ?

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
This was probably a poor choice for a morning smoke, it’s a bit overwhelming on a fresh palate. I’m not a big maduro fan to start with, but I’m pretty certain I did not get a rocket! Bitter chocolate and pepper so far. Typical maduro flavors.
EDFB0C53-E28E-44B3-8735-F30C651E5480.jpeg

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
well, I've survived my first roulette stick, I'm thinking this wasn't a turd after all. This was an imposter turd. It didn't seem to have any transitions, stayed the same through the whole cigar. But all good flavors.

I'd actually like to know what it is, I'd try one again in the evening when I could appreciate it a little more. This was just too powerful for a morning coffee smoke. I'd planned on smoking this last night, and just never got around to it. It was sitting on my bench this morning, I figured what the hell? it's probably a rocket anyway.....

@gurgalunas what did I smoke??

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
We can officially put @Opie on the list of people to never take cigar advice from...

View attachment 140259

Normally, this cigar earns the participant a hearse, but Adam was obviously hallucinating. Maybe a Pink Elephant badge is in order...

View attachment 140260
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
PINK ELEPHANT IT WILL BE !!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Opie, you might need a shot of Narcan !
You just ENJOYED a dragstrip-peelout Tar asphault Sunoco !
I think that PR5 yesterday broke your taste buds
well if that broke my tastebuds, I'm about to put them out of their misery. Pray for me.

I decided to fire up the acid to get the taste of peppermint bark out of my mouth. this was a poor decision.
Review to follow.

if I survive.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
well if that broke my tastebuds, I'm about to put them out of their misery. Pray for me.

View attachment 140286

I decided to fire up the acid to get the taste of peppermint bark out of my mouth. this was a poor decision.
Review to follow.

if I survive.

Finished my @gurgalunas mystery smoke 5
have proof
will post

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You can post the review tomorrow, @Opie it's OK.
I'm not getting the images up here tonight. But I can comment on my smoke. Let me have a whack at this @gurgalunas
My Gurg's Turd's #5 was just a dog-rocket Connecticut. Ashes said "filler'. Mexican maybe?
That leather-wood, flat and unchanging profile that seems to president over this DRP pass. Commonly known as "dirty cardboard"
Better than that diesel tar rubber stuff I guess. Or the Toxic crap.

I'm going to say "yard gar". But right in the middle of the Yard Gar spectrum, though. So, not push mower... this is smoking while on the lawn tractor level.

Potency wise, started mild and finished at high-mild or the low end of medium. Retrohales a little hotter at the end of course. Flavor profile at 3/3 was just a louder note of the same flat story.

What I remember most, was if they just tried a little harder, It could almost past as a smokeable budget cigar.
I did smoke it, but I don't want another. So that's the reason I'm interested in the reveal.

@GoBison would have thrown it in a lake.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You can post the review tomorrow, @Opie it's OK.
I'm not getting the images up here tonight. But I can comment on my smoke. Let me have a whack at this @gurgalunas
My Gurg's Turd's #5 was just a dog-rocket Connecticut. Ashes said "filler'. Mexican maybe?
That leather-wood, flat and unchanging profile that seems to president over this DRP pass. Commonly known as "dirty cardboard"
Better than that diesel tar rubber stuff I guess. Or the Toxic crap.

I'm going to say "yard gar". But right in the middle of the Yard Gar spectrum, though. So, not push mower... this is smoking while on the lawn tractor level.

Potency wise, started mild and finished at high-mild or the low end of medium. Retrohales a little hotter at the end of course. Flavor profile at 3/3 was just a louder note of the same flat story.

What I remember most, was if they just tried a little harder, It could almost past as a smokeable budget cigar.
I did smoke it, but I don't want another. So that's the reason I'm interested in the reveal.

@GoBison would have thrown it in a lake.
So this one was one of the worst cigars I've smoked. Not as consistently bad, beginning to end, as the Conuco, but it was horrid at the final third. Epic level horrid.

I'll admit, this was smoked in the cold and with a purpose (page 294). If you ever run across another, repeat what you did and dont rush it. This one gets an attitude if you push it.

The secret smoke was none other than the Cuban Reject, AKA the "red hots and ripe mouse" stick. I've always wondered what they tasted like when not smoked in a hurry, but was never curious enough to try another. After all, I got you guys to try them out...

20190925_150626.jpg

It came with no band, so no reveal pic other than one I snapped at the liquor store I discovered these at. Just glad it didnt get mixed up in my humidor and mistaken for something I might like to smoke.

Oh, Steve did smoke one of these at the Cry-fecta Day of Debauchery (for about 3 minutes).

Last edited: