What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'd concur with your sentiment. The Conuco I smoked was a tire fire. Make sure @Opie gets one of those!

I got to admit, though, that the Oh-Crap was the last one (4th) smoked on the Cry-Fecta Day of Despair. My tongue was like a piece of leather that had been grilled so long that it shriveled up and fell through the grate, only to sit in the bottom of the grill for another six months. Not much worse could have been done to me by that point.
Craig, I actually have a few more A crops in the humi. If you'd like, I'll send them out to you ASAP. They dont get better with age, BTW.
Always willing to help a brother out......

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Craig, I actually have a few more A crops in the humi. If you'd like, I'll send them out to you ASAP. They dont get better with age, BTW.
I'm trying to push the A Crop on some random guy over here -

Come on guys, help me out on this one - it'll be hilarious

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think I've got my share of badges for the 2019 pass. I've tried to hold my own as a DRP noob. Tell ya what, I'll smoke an Oh-Crap (again) if you'll take on a Conuco. Those were discovered after the box got through TX, and you didnt have the opportunity for tire fire glory... Gotta warn you though, it'll leave a twitch that might affect your golf swing. Heck, it might switch you to a righty!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I think I've got my share of badges for the 2019 pass. I've tried to hold my own as a DRP noob. Tell ya what, I'll smoke an Oh-Crap (again) if you'll take on a Conuco. Those were discovered after the box got through TX, and you didnt have the opportunity for tire fire glory... Gotta warn you though, it'll leave a twitch that might affect your golf swing. Heck, it might switch you to a righty!
LOL Craig you are the DRP 2019 Champ !!!!
Yeah, Redneck needs some Tire Fire Glory !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, I recommend you remove the special message packet from the DRP 2019 CEO out of there right away !
I practically overnighted that to you so they wouldn't sour. Herfdog put a surprise in there for you too.
Good luck with that PR#5 !

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
IMG_0238.JPG
amazing construction, flawless burn

IMG_0243.JPG
I'm thinking this thing is totally dried out. I don't smoke Churchills often, but an hour seems a little short to finish one :ROFLMAO:

it's really a one note song. Cardboard with notes of more cardboard. a few times there was a faint hint of something good, cocoa maybe? That flavor was fleeting and overpowered by, you guessed it, cardboard.

boring review, but the stick didn't give me much to work with.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wow! Opie can have like 16 badges if he can take the punishment! I think it would have been a better decision to just take delivery of the box, Adam. Skip the business trip, get the box, let the shit float downstream...

Theres a lot of glory in those pics. A whole lot of glory...
Glory Indeed, Craig ! But you are the top dog point wise for this pass !
I'll have to get out the scoreboard and keep track if Opie's going to threaten your title with some of the crap he's got going on over there.

I tried to help you out Opie. You won't suffer alone. I still have a challenge stick from you, and a challenge stick from @EO80 to smoke. Also, another O-Crap from Redneck.
Plus, I already put a Peppermint Bark, Challenge stick, and an O-Crap on the board.

Plus, I still got like three of these of these Panama Red #5's @gurgalunas what's with these anyway?
I keep moving these things along ... and they're still turning up in my Winodor. I gave like four of these to @Opie
The more I give away, the more I keep finding.
It's like Jesus and the loaves over here ! with these things.