What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Do I see police cars from the dukes of hazard on the left?
Na. Typical Matchbox cop cars , and fire cop cars. Mostly from the 70's . There is an orange Gen Lee Challenger by the S curve, however.

Didn't want to hijack that other thread.
Eran was just talking about Home Building supply and I threw that Tyvex insulation board under the track today so..

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Na. Typical Matchbox cop cars , and fire cop cars. Mostly from the 70's . There is an orange Gen Lee Challenger by the S curve, however.

Didn't want to hijack that other thread.
Eran was just talking about Home Building supply and I threw that Tyvex insulation board under the track today so..
If you have a general lee, then the matchbox cop cars may very well be from the same set. If I recall, you had two cop cars, one convertible caddilac, and one general lee. The jeep was separate.

My older brother claimed ownership of my set while I was in college, with my Lego sets and a few others. He said "well you don't use them" lol

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If you have a general lee, then the matchbox cop cars may very well be from the same set. If I recall, you had two cop cars, one convertible caddilac, and one general lee. The jeep was separate.

My older brother claimed ownership of my set while I was in college, with my Lego sets and a few others. He said "well you don't use them" lol
Holy crap, you're right ! I didn't even notice. They're ERTL.
That doesn't look like an official Gen Lee tho, it's a Hot Wheel. Also the dodge is in better condition.
20200401_094459_resized.jpg
It gets a little confusing for me since some of these cars are from when I was a kid. Some were my kid's ..
My mom worked at Mattel and if I was "good" all week, she'd bring me home a Hot Wheel on Fridays.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ummm. Yeah. About this......I am trying to determine if my self worth has sufficiently lowered enough to participate in this unholiest of degradation.

Then I remember that I let the fat neighbor girl give me a hummer and realized....what self respect?!

Im in.
Its like a moped, just dont let anybody see you ride it!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ummm. Yeah. About this......I am trying to determine if my self worth has sufficiently lowered enough to participate in this unholiest of degradation.
Then I remember that I let the fat neighbor girl give me a hummer and realized....what self respect?!
Im in.
Its like a moped, just dont let anybody see you ride it!
:ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
yeah, I just wanted to start a list so I don't have to scroll back through endless pages to remember who wanted in.

and to make sure no one (but maybe me) chickens out