What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
We've had discussions about how to handle this year's edition.

With confinement we figured it wasn't bright to have a box cross the countries back and forth.

How do you guys see it for 2020?
I'm on the outside looking in here, but IMO, I think maybe postponing for a few more months and maybe get this rolling towards the end of the year??? I wouldn't necessarily call it quits for the year yet unless things really got bad again.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm on the outside looking in here, but IMO, I think maybe postponing for a few more months and maybe get this rolling towards the end of the year??? I wouldn't necessarily call it quits for the year yet unless things really got bad again.
Thanks.

I think this is the best plan we can come up with for this year.

Alternatively, it may be a good idea to plan semi-regular vherfs.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks.

I think this is the best plan we can come up with for this year.

I know here in NY, we've hit an all time low for positive cases of the virus and things have begun to drop significantly. So hopeful for the state to continue slowly reopening here in the different regions. I'm a little worried about the virus making a comeback with all the protesting going on here (and across the country) that this might spike the numbers back up again. With that though, time will tell.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This is pretty much my position as well.

Thanks. I think this is the best plan we can come up with for this year.
this weekend, maybe?