What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
We've had discussions about how to handle this year's edition.

With confinement we figured it wasn't bright to have a box cross the countries back and forth.

How do you guys see it for 2020?
I'm on the outside looking in here, but IMO, I think maybe postponing for a few more months and maybe get this rolling towards the end of the year??? I wouldn't necessarily call it quits for the year yet unless things really got bad again.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm on the outside looking in here, but IMO, I think maybe postponing for a few more months and maybe get this rolling towards the end of the year??? I wouldn't necessarily call it quits for the year yet unless things really got bad again.
Thanks.

I think this is the best plan we can come up with for this year.

Alternatively, it may be a good idea to plan semi-regular vherfs.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks.

I think this is the best plan we can come up with for this year.

I know here in NY, we've hit an all time low for positive cases of the virus and things have begun to drop significantly. So hopeful for the state to continue slowly reopening here in the different regions. I'm a little worried about the virus making a comeback with all the protesting going on here (and across the country) that this might spike the numbers back up again. With that though, time will tell.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This is pretty much my position as well.

Thanks. I think this is the best plan we can come up with for this year.
this weekend, maybe?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
So... as some of you know, I hooked up with Mrs Saturn last year. She’s really hot. (See the profile pic of @D_Nations lol)

And, it turns out, we get along pretty well. So I married her. Mrs Saturn is now Mrs Useless.

We didn’t do a big ceremony or reception or anything like that, but, we figure we’ll do some kind of party at some point in the future, and she said it can be a herf. Which might take a while to figure out, since we have 4 kids. But we’re going to host a herf and you guys are all invited. I’ll keep everyone updated

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Congratulations.
That's great news, which is a rare thing lately.

You should have told me, last time she got married the husband received a kick ass Cohiba to smoke in the wedding day!

But, really, super happy for the both of you.

On another note, if the herf happens to be after the Canada US border is opened, I will see the possibility of being there. Worst case I'll request a telepresense device of some sort.

Cheers!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Congratulations.
That's great news, which is a rare thing lately.

You should have told me, last time she got married the husband received a kick ass Cohiba to smoke in the wedding day!

But, really, super happy for the both of you.

On another note, if the herf happens to be after the Canada US border is opened, I will see the possibility of being there. Worst case I'll request a telepresense device of some sort.

Cheers!
Thanks Yan! At the very least, we’ll get the vherf machine fired up.

I already have plenty of cigars though - I added a lot of storage capacity and filled it before I got married. I wanted to set a high bar for what constitutes a reasonable cigar collection :cool:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Let me know when Jamie. Have a week of vacation left this year and $1200 in AA flight credit due to cancelling our Key West trip.
Don't think I wanna drive this time. How far is the airport from you?
Awesome! It’s only about an hour if traffic and road conditions allow. There’s a chance that we will try to have the herf/reception somewhere other than the town we live in - we talked a while back about how cool it would be to just rent a big place that would accommodate a bunch of people for a weekend - but that’s probably a long shot because we are pretty bad at planning and coordinating things (you remember how much planning went into the wedding, lol)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So, by the way, I did a Rocket Swap with @multi-useless here a little while ago, and I wound up with an unbanded 50x65 from that episode.
Well, I lit it, and the wrap just fell right off.... Note the cigar on the right, in all it's binder glory !
Well, you can see I got about 4 puffs out of it, nice flat light-up and ash. And suddenly the leaf bailed out like D.B. Cooper.
Life_Unraveled.png

I think it's a oak leaf !!!
So I gave up on that and smoked a Puro Huerfanos Coronita. They're Corona(nita) but the mix is pretty good.

Now here's the story.... I go out on the back porch this afternoon to kick back with a smoke.
And here's how the forgotten skinless frank is making out.

nexday_doggie.JPG

This made my day. This looks like something Wile E. Coyote would chase the Road Runner with.
Maybe Ramses was in my backyard last night.. and parts started falling off. :LOL:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So, by the way, I did a Rocket Swap with @multi-useless here a little while ago, and I wound up with an unbanded 50x65 from that episode.
Well, I lit it, and the wrap just fell right off.... Note the cigar on the right, in all it's binder glory !
Well, you can see I got about 4 puffs out of it, nice flat light-up and ash. And suddenly the leaf bailed out like D.B. Cooper.
View attachment 153344

I think it's a oak leaf !!!
So I gave up on that and smoked a Puro Huerfanos Coronita. They're Corona(nita) but the mix is pretty good.

Now here's the story.... I go out on the back porch this afternoon to kick back with a smoke.
And here's how the forgotten skinless frank is making out.

View attachment 153345

This made my day. This looks like something Wile E. Coyote would chase the Road Runner with.
Maybe Ramses was in my backyard last night.. and parts started falling off. :LOL:
Thats awesome!!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You guys bring a new meaning to dawg turds....be careful they could get a bad name! Some of us want to sell our dog turds...threads like this make it hard! Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk