What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I hate to be the bearer of bad news fellas, but the smokes I will contribute are probably not considered dog rockets.
So a visit to the b and m it is.
Hey, both of you can grip some sticks at your 7-11. I hear that some ACID and Gurkha's can be had there!
I'm playing around...your treasure may be another man's rocket and vice versa!
This is going to be funny as hell!!!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well its one I will need to put my own band on before sending because they were unbanded. So it could be anybodys but you should try it.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
A long-winded post, but bear with me - I'm going to be connecting with lucky, before the box takes off for its first flight, so that I can include a "thank you" cigar for several of you...

Long story short, this was a kinda rough weekend for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to chat with so many botls last night - I needed to keep my mind occupied, and you guys were there. Several of the guys from chat last night are in on this box pass, so I want to make sure that I'm not leaving anyone out. If memory serves me correctly, it was:

@herfdog
@jkittle99
@Tim H
@Avvatar

@Zmilin - I see you on this thread, but not on the pass list - still time to sign up!

Is there anyone from chat last night, who is in on this box pass, that I'm overlooking? (You'll have to excuse me... it was a long night...)

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
A long-winded post, but bear with me - I'm going to be connecting with lucky, before the box takes off for its first flight, so that I can include a "thank you" cigar for several of you...

Long story short, this was a kinda rough weekend for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to chat with so many botls last night - I needed to keep my mind occupied, and you guys were there. Several of the guys from chat last night are in on this box pass, so I want to make sure that I'm not leaving anyone out. If memory serves me correctly, it was:

@herfdog
@jkittle99
@Tim H
@Avvatar

@Zmilin - I see you on this thread, but not on the pass list - still time to sign up!

Is there anyone from chat last night, who is in on this box pass, that I'm overlooking? (You'll have to excuse me... it was a long night...)
It was nice herfing with you. I enjoy seing new faces getting into chat. Theres a lot of camaraderie going on there.
No need for any thank-yous imho.