What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
First class international should be good. When I ship to the US I can have that for 8$ untracked and 16$ tracked. I know intl SFR are near 20$ to my place, but there are options lower than that, i've seen boxes come up north under 10$.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
First class international should be good. When I ship to the US I can have that for 8$ untracked and 16$ tracked. I know intl SFR are near 20$ to my place, but there are options lower than that, i've seen boxes come up north under 10$.
Awsome looks like were going to be throwing a dog a bone!

Lets start a new thread titled "Dog Rocket Box Pass" and settle some rules...
K I'll might get one going this weekend,but I'd almost like to do it on this thread because newbs don't have access to trader forum and we have a lot of puff refugees that might want to get on... cough @BrewsBro13 @ZippoGeek cough! And it would be fun to tie it into the dog rocket reviews. Kind of like a curiosity killed the cat thing..... Ill get rules up by Monday night.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am thinking... a few people in here are still rather new and might not access the member section yet. @luckysaturn13 would likely be in that case. Maybe we need to wait a few weeks and create it in the proper section
Ha we both posted it at same time! lol or if @Eric is cool with it we can just continue it here. I mean its dog rockets not like were trading cc's ... And it could hold a few us refugees over until we can access trader forum. If someone is new and didn't come across with us we can use discression.

on a side note @3/5King are you gonna get chefboyrg54 in on this? lol

Last edited:

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Well I had a babysitter tonight so I got to herf inside. I decided my pic of choice would be a perfecto to somewhat help keep the smoke down since the better half was cool with me smoking inside the house. I stared in the ammodore for a bit and finally settled on a Victor Sinclair Hellfire Torpedo! This one sat in storage over a year but under 2. I tried to look up info on it, but it was non existent. Before cutting it had a rough stench to it. It started to worry me a little....

The quality on inspection wasn't too bad. Wrapper was slightly loose in one spot but I chalk that up to being a little dry in storage over the last few months.
After the initial cut pre smoke draw had a nice chocolaty flavor.
First few puffs had a very strong in your face flavor Few puffs later it settled down but still had a med/strong what I call the classic maduro taste. Probably due to the shape. Then it turned to hints of leather. I figured id take my time with it so I did some searching on retrohaling. Im not quite sure I like this stick so far and im figuring the worse it yet to come... Last nights experience is still fresh in my mind. Shit I cant believe I'm doing this to myself again! I get my self pumped up I'm ready ...Bring it!

2/3 Holy smokes! Straight mellowed out on me! and on top of that its burning perfectly! No runs or anything! I'm picking up woody notes and a black as it gets coffee. Still not quite amazing but a lot better than the dog rocket I was expecting! On the retrohale I got hints of a nice fat nicotine buzz and coffee beans!
3/3 Had to perform a very small touch up. Flavor turned to a mild pepper with leather on the retrohale.
All in all this stick was wayyyy better than the dog rocket I was expecting it to be! Kinda cuts into the comedy aspect of my review but it makes for a treat! I'll do my best to make sure I grab a rough one on my next review.

Soooooo dog rocket or nub worthy... I have to give this one the nub of approval!

Happy herfing!
-LuckySaturn13

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
LuckySaturn13's Official Flying Dog Rocket Box Pass
Rules

Ok first off I've never been in a box pass before much less organized one so work with me here..... I have full confidence this will go well I understand the concept and I'm great at organizing things.

Box pass will consist of 10-18 unlucky participants

I will try to organize the order to keep shipping cost low

If there is someone on the list you routinely trade with pm me and let me know and I will do my best to mix it up so you get from/send to someone else

I prefer we ship with tracking so we can keep an eye out and build anticipation

You will have 3 days after you receive box it to get it in the mail to the next person

Once we decide on start date if you are planning on being out of town please let me know so we can move your spot to keep it moving forward!

If you want in but have 0 trader feedback that's ok. A lot of us came from puff and are in the same boat. If you have 0 feed back and want in but haven't interacted with any of us before you need to explain your full intent to play along by the rules. (If your a dick and screw this up they're only dog rockets but you will not be involved in another one of my box passes. I will also priority ship a Japanese midget ninja in a crate to your house and he will proceed to roundhouse you in the man junk!) If anyone is uncomfortable or has reservations with anyone on the list please pm me!

The sticks required for the pass are manmade dogrockets. The opposite of the cream of the crop! Low cost budget buy sticks. Try to mix them up. Don't put several of the same ones in. This is designed for us to all possibly find a diamond... scratch that a Cubic zirconia in the rough. Some of these might actually appeal to some of us! Don't screw up the fun by throwing throwing in bad ass super awesome sticks. That not what this is designed for!

I will start the pass with 15 sticks. Take 3- 7 and replace them with the amount you take.

Hitchhickers are accepted but not required. If there up for grabs I will have an up for grabs bag. This bag will be for anyone to take a few from. Don't get snatchy if you already have some of theses. They are ment to help people try new things out.
I will also have a few spare ziplocks in the box incase you want to designate sticks/items for someone down the line. I will have a sharpie in there for you to write there name on it! If you see a bag/item with some one else's name on it HANDSOFF just pass it along! And If you see a hitchhiker that headed farther down the line don't post or talk about it. You will spoil the surprise!

Also I'm not quite sure of the standard procedure but I think we should post trader feedback for the person before you on the list once you receive the pass.

Before we get started as long as every ones cool with it Id like you to pm me your address and email address. I would like to throw a routing list in the box with the mailing order just incase the internet goes down.

Last of all HAVE FUN! That's what this is all about!

Well I think this covers it! I'm open to any suggestions.
Happy herfing!

LuckySaturn13
Luckysaturn 13's Flying Dog Rocket Pass list
1. Luckysaturn13 Originator
2. @herfdog
3.@Avvatar
4. @jasonsbeer
5. @multi-useless
6. @Tim H
7.@bondo440
8.@Mr.Draned
9. @jkittle99
10. @8ball

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
A suggestion on the rules - take/replace 7 sounds like a lot to make everyone aim for - it should be a maximum number, for those who either don't want to take 7 or don't have 7 appropriate sticks to put back in. Number of takes should still equal number put back in, of course.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sounds good to me. Will change to up to 7 if everyones cool w it. But you should at least take a few or we will makefun of you! No dodging these rockets lol

Last edited:

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0