What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I just realised this means that I am goinf to get Harlan's address.... Right? Hehehehe I am already planning my punishment .
Now...now.. We've already gotten our wienies slapped for that kind of talk. It goes in order... Only @Prine gets to abuse me. (Hey, Sexy:kiss:)

You get @EO80 (y)

Besides I'm sure any number of turncoats will gladly provide my address. :meh::ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hhahaha! But they're aged!!

Yeah, no need to nub it unless you're loving... Just pull one, get a few good whiffs, and take only as many Puff's as you can handle... ;) never know, you might love it.....
Please. I have smoked QUORUM's all the way through..... AND relit the suckers. Can a cigar get any worse than that?

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Now...now.. We've already gotten our wienies slapped for that kind of talk. It goes in order... Only @Prine gets to abuse me. (Hey, Sexy:kiss:)

You get @EO80 (y)

Besides I'm sure any number of turncoats will gladly provide my address. :meh::ROFLMAO:
Hey now, don’t get me all hot and bothered, it’ll just be worse for ya :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Posting this here, because , although it is a "bombed smoke of the day" it is a dog rocket from this campaign. "OLIVEROS" aka " OLIVERS' SOAP"

@Glassman "Dog Rocket Taco Bomb" - Questionable Dog Rocket cigar for exploration.
This was actually more tolerable relighting , after sitting half-smoked for a day (because it tasted like soap.)
Yeah. It's a dog rocket. I am still alive with taste buds intact !

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Posting this here, because , although it is a "bombed smoke of the day" it is a dog rocket from this campaign. "OLIVEROS" aka " OLIVERS' SOAP"

@Glassman "Dog Rocket Taco Bomb" - Questionable Dog Rocket cigar for exploration.
This was actually more tolerable relighting , after sitting half-smoked for a day (because it tasted like soap.)
Yeah. It's a dog rocket. I am still alive with taste buds intact !

:bored: :sick: :yuck:
Maybe the day break allowed some of the infusion infection to escape.. o_O