What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
What if we just rig something so it plays like every half hour or so? Really loud too, to make the postal workers wonder wtf is going on
They got those cards, you can record a 20s. message on them. Just tear one down, and record no-no-cat.
The circuit is going to be a little thing like a postage stamp. A tiny piezo for a speaker and a small 1.5v watch battery.
The only moving part is the little slip-strip that triggers the battery. Problem is mailing this without giving some security scanner an alert.

Can't mail shit like this these days,

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok folks, I know I'm not part of the "official" 2029 DRP, but screw you guys. I'm reviewing this cigar. For those interseted, I did not pass my driving test, so trucking is not in my future.

Per usual, I have truck problems at the moment. Dead battery and maybe a wiring issue. Great time to light up a Panama Red!
I just lit this thing. Let's see what happens!!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ok folks, I know I'm not part of the "official" 2029 DRP, but screw you guys. I'm reviewing this cigar. For those interseted, I did not pass my driving test, so trucking is not in my future.

Per usual, I have truck problems at the moment. Dead battery and maybe a wiring issue. Great time to light up a Panama Red!
I just lit this thing. Let's see what happens!!!
Just so you know, i am not liking the fact that you did not pass your test, but i like the dog rocket spirit that you got. GLORY!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not BAD cigar. The A-Crop made me cringe. This is just " not good". There's a flavor to this. Not a good one. Like when the bug spray guy comes by the office and you think "my God, what IS THAT"? It isn't horrible, it's just not expected. It's out of place and therefore wrong...

I have the jumper cables hooked up from my van to the truck. it just started to rain. I've gone into the truck with my Panama Red #5. The exploded 7up smells like laundry softener. The PR ashed and is leaving a negative taste in my mouth.

Negatveis incorrect. Unpleasant is apt. It's numbing and overly chemical. As though o can tasted the deet from the fields. "Farm fresh tobacco" comes to mind. Still not as bad as the A -Crop.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I did not pass because I hit a curb. I aced my backing and the entire pretrip. But on the drive, I got in my own head, couldn't seem to pull it together and rushed a corner.

2nd third down. Thunder in distance. It's a bad cigar. Give it to the stupid and illiterate when they want to seem smart. Not a yard gar. Not a work on the truck in the rain gar. Just a funny taste, no fun, WIERD TASTE O CAN'T DESCRIBE, cigar. What Is this taste? I ALMOST know it...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I did not pass because I hit a curb. I aced my backing and the entire pretrip. But on the drive, I got in my own head, couldn't seem to pull it together and rushed a corner.

2nd third down. Thunder in distance. It's a bad cigar. Give it to the stupid and illiterate when they want to seem smart. Not a yard gar. Not a work on the truck in the rain gar. Just a funny taste, no fun, WIERD TASTE O CAN'T DESCRIBE, cigar. What Is this taste? I ALMOST know it...
it's not burnt toast, is it?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The truck started. The rain subsided. I am into the 3rd third of this thing. I can feel the heat on my lips and my sinuses aren't happy. Slight canoeing in the wrapper. But toast is close, but not IT.

Imagine the following scenario:

You're burning some cardboard boxes. Making sure they're all going to burn in time, you throw on a tire and the oil from your last oil change. The fire roars and smokes. Thick black smoke elvelopes you. In your need to get away, you decide to go around back and clean the rabbit cage. Opening the cage, you inhale deeply. The acrid, ammonia and burning petrochems overwhelm you. You pass out. Your least favorite uncle, who smoke a pack of pall malls every day, is giving you mouth to mouth. And smiling...

Thanks how I feel. I'm SO HAPPY to review this. So glad to be here, but my eyes burn, my mouth tastes strange, and I feel a sense of shame...

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I took a trip to the store to get a beer. Left the truck running just in case. Alternator is keeping it alive just fine. Woot. I'm going to leave it running for a while to try and charge the battery a bit.

I finished the 3/3 of this as I returned. The butt goes into the exploded 7up can. Seems fair... That tire is burning strong now. Taste buds are alive, albeit confused as NBC during the Democratic debates. Ugh. My real issue with this is the vitola. It's just too much bad cigar. If it was a smaller guage or a shorter cigar, it would be nearly a serviceable yard gar, but that final 3rd is just over the top like Sly Stalone. I won't order any, but it's no A-Crop, thank God. I'm going to drink a beer and maybe my taste buds will forgive me. They aren't fried, they just aren't happy. In a few hours, perhaps they will be more amenable. Thanks for reading along.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I took a trip to the store to get a beer. Left the truck running just in case. Alternator is keeping it alive just fine. Woot. I'm going to leave it running for a while to try and charge the battery a bit.

I finished the 3/3 of this as I returned. The butt goes into the exploded 7up can. Seems fair... That tire is burning strong now. Taste buds are alive, albeit confused as NBC during the Democratic debates. Ugh. My real issue with this is the vitola. It's just too much bad cigar. If it was a smaller guage or a shorter cigar, it would be nearly a serviceable yard gar, but that final 3rd is just over the top like Sly Stalone. I won't order any, but it's no A-Crop, thank God. I'm going to drink a beer and maybe my taste buds will forgive me. They aren't fried, they just aren't happy. In a few hours, perhaps they will be more amenable. Thanks for reading along.
That is pretty standard for the PR#5 it seems. Those damn things seem to lull you into a sense of security of burnt shredded office products until the last third. That's when they exact their revenge... trying to finish that last 30 minutes of the 2 hour smoke is the challenge. Just thinking about it makes me want to retch and take a shit at the same time...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
As promised, I totally didn't get around to shipping last week. @Bondo 440 @Unpossible_1 you guys want me to wait until after the 4th as suggested, or try to ship this week and maybe succeed at it?
Well, firstly, I'd say this was a timely intermission. I have people over this week already keeping me pretty busy .... so I may not be around too much to cheer-on ( aka "torment" ) the next contestant anyway :ROFLMAO:
If @herfdog is back in his doghouse by the 7'th , then we are already on schedule, and sure, ship it at next opportunity.