What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
so my "Peppermint Bark" review:

Awful, just awful.

that is all, I'm at a total loss for words here.

@gurgalunas mentioned tasting free range, organic, all natural kitchen cleaner. I have not sampled enough household cleaners to be that precise, but there were chemicals. toxic chemicals. I have another that I WILL NOT be smoking, if anyone is interested in trying it, PM me.

the only redeeming quality of this cigar, it was not as bad as the abominations @Glassman sent out last year. Either that, or my palate is just blown out at this point.

I did not finish either, I lost the will to live by the final third.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
challenge stick A :

( A disclaimer: my palate was destroyed last night, please keep this in mind)

Construction was mediocre, I'm guessing a budget stick of some sort, or it could just be the rough USPS journey it's taken.

This started off much like a Vegueros. Sweet hay, grass maybe a bit of tobacco. nothing great, nothing objectionable.

I was just happy to have a non infused, non Maduro cigar in front of me !

IMG_0260.JPG

the only real transition was to a less hay, more pronounced tobacco flavor. again, not horrible not great.

well, what did I smoke?? with the way this has been going, I'm assuming I just trashed a regional fancy schmancy CC of some kind :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Opie OMG dude no more after this. For a while, anyway. You'll burn out your taste buds. And your testes, buddy !
@gurgalunas Thanks for the reveal ! That was no cc by anyone's standards. I don't know who "cuban rejects" is trying to fool.
And yeah,, I did spend an hour smoking it, and quit the last 2 inches so, I did smoke it slow. Sounds like I dodged a bullet. But it still was a crappy smoke.
Yesterday's pix .... Starting for the ride home, finishing on the porch.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

OK Updated !!!!

@herfdog - gets a TNT poop. But the records show I owe him another for the Opie Bomb. ( The scoreboard is actually in one image, it's edited, then the image is uploaded ) I'll have to add it on the next update next round.

@Bondo - I get the DRP Player poop, as all do when the DRP arrives. A bomb poop for bombing Opie, and a Challenge Poop. That gets me up to date.

@Opie - Gets the DRP Player poop, as all do .. aaannndddd..
----- Gets the Cunoco Pink Elephant award for thinking a Conuco was a premium cigar while hallucinating ! ( note - the black/pink "disney" one looked too illegible when shrunken down.) This one looks awesome !
---- He gets awarded the Coveted Peppermint Bark Toxic honor badge,
----- Gets a Challenge Poop for smoking the unbanded from the Royal Canadian Herdog collection.
----- And finally, he gets an Acid award for smoking one of those horrendous Acid things. I don't know what represents those, so I used the coveted @Pennywise827 Tropical Air Freshener, since they kinda come in the same type of package.

Although the DRP Pass has concluded. Anyone who still has Dog Rockets FROM THE PASS to smoke, the scoreboard will remain running a few more weeks. I have another, yet !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
if I'm going to catch up to @gurgalunas I've got my work cut out for me.

You say I'll burn out my taste buds like it's a bad thing? I thought that may help me through this.
We are all rooting for you, Adam. It's a morbid fascination, like a cross between watching a slow-motion train wreck and visiting a freak show at the fair. It turns your stomach to watch, but the excitement is addictive. You only need 4 to take the title! Go for the Glory (and brain damage)!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
We are all rooting for you, Adam. It's a morbid fascination, like a cross between watching a slow-motion train wreck and visiting a freak show at the fair.
It turns your stomach to watch, but the excitement is addictive. You only need 4 to take the title! Go for the Glory (and brain damage)!
#StealTheCrownOpie

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Lunch today was a challenge stick from @herfdog

This was a truly horrible stick. This tastes exactly how @gurgalunas and @Bondo 440 describe the Concuco. burning tires, burning tar. horrible, thick yellowish smoke when I took a draw.

I was only hanging on trying to survive the smoke, the flavor profile did not change, the suck only got stronger. I went through a half a case of Coke Zero during this smoke trying to keep the taste from being absorbed into my taste buds permanently.

well, what did I smoke?