What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
well, I was going to try and get this out of the way while my taste buds were on strike. Couldn’t do it. Something about the smell of an infused cigar makes me queasy.
5FE3B771-E1DF-49E8-86F0-F541155C7BD2.jpeg
I got an inch in before I felt like puking. I’m done.
13B71ED4-B460-4C0B-8551-6DFB97A02CEB.jpeg

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Opie gets both my respect and sympathy. I've smoked awful cigars back to back, but that's some seriously damaging shit. You certainly don't shy away from a challenge! My God, what a dumb/smart year to sit out!
I'm impressed .. but really starting to worry. I think he's still tripping pink elephants :bucktooth:
I think he was getting addicted to these dog rockets.
Good thing that choco - java Dutch Bastards brought him back to earth ! :LOL:

I was actually gifted them, and I gracefully accepted. But holy crap, I know they're horrific.... That was a two-pack .. :cigar:
FOR THE GLORY !! @Opie

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I bet @Opie clears his travel schedule for 2 months around the expected DRP arrival date next year. I mean, what a freakin' trooper! But I think this would have happened differently if he actually took delivery of the box... Live (or not) and learn.

To be honest, i think his palate has changed. It's a life changing Zen moment. He has become one with the Rocket. (Need a little help here @Bondo 440 , pic of meditation with 'shopped cigar needed...)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I bet @Opie clears his travel schedule for 2 months around the expected DRP arrival date next year. I mean, what a freakin' trooper! But I think this would have happened differently if he actually took delivery of the box... Live (or not) and learn.

To be honest, i think his palate has changed. It's a life changing Zen moment. He has become one with the Rocket. (Need a little help here @Bondo 440 , pic of meditation with 'shopped cigar needed...)
LOL I"ll see what I can do ! This update was the project tonight ..

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
@gurgalunas
@Opie
Don't smoke any more rockets tonight , kids ! If I smoke two tomorrow, us three will be tied !

Then this might require a SUDDEN-DEATH DOG ROCKET V-HERf !!
I've got one PR5 left... regardless of the results, let's vherf! I'm rooting heavily for @Opie btw. His daily penance is... uh... inspiring? No. Disgusting? Sort of. Disturbing? Definitely. But it's absolutely GLORIOUS!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I've got one PR5 left... regardless of the results, let's vherf! I'm rooting heavily for @Opie btw. His daily penance is... uh... inspiring? No. Disgusting? Sort of. Disturbing? Definitely. But it's absolutely GLORIOUS!
Rooting for Opie too !
I have an 82 cutlass been sitting on a concrete slab for 7 years. Tomorrow I have to drop and service the auto trans, plus whatever else comes up , they'll be plenty.
Perfect for smoking dog rockets ! Get that grease on the wrapper ! umm umm, adds flavor !

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Well, I had a DRP stick all ready to go this morning but a tie breaker V-herf sounds like fun. I smoked a “real” cigar instead. It was missing something. It didn’t coat my tongue in acrid smoke, it didn’t make me recoil in fear as I brought it to my mouth. No burning tires and cardboard.

it may take a while to enjoy “average “ cigars again. Is there some kind of rehab program?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, I had a DRP stick all ready to go this morning but a tie breaker V-herf sounds like fun. I smoked a “real” cigar instead. It was missing something. It didn’t coat my tongue in acrid smoke, it didn’t make me recoil in fear as I brought it to my mouth. No burning tires and cardboard.

it may take a while to enjoy “average “ cigars again. Is there some kind of rehab program?

View attachment 140408
Right On ! You earned it !
For me, one rocket was enough for today. But it was a fatty. I smoked that E8 Churchill and it was horrible. Smoked it during a father & son car project that shot the day pretty much.
After dinner my son and I had a cigar on the porch. I had a decent La Garanja ( THANKS to The CRY-FECTA crew ) and my son grabbed one of my Connecticuts and really liked it..
Pics to follow.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So here's the infamous @EO80 E-8 Sh1t Missile®
This has been in a stable winador for 3 weeks and it still tried to disintegrate on first cut !

The thing was falling apart from the start. But I was just puffing away on it ! as we began the project.
... short story is, the transmission has to come out, and then I have to screw with it..

Starting to get greasy here, below. The falling apart is still going on. This tasted like cardboard,
You can tell that. It's just an old dried out cigar. It makes smoke though. Good for this shitty project.
Smoking and taking bolts off and disconnecting stuff.
I would notice my E-8 Sh1t Missile® would occasionally attempt to escape. I found it once hiding on a jack,
another time hiding in a socket tray . It made it as far as the garage, at one point.
Below, I found it sitting on a table I had for parts and pulloff hardware..
OK this is sorta funny. So the kid gets here at noon and I already have the car in the air. After working together a little while, the sun's out full force and sweat is falling like rain.
I asked the kid to get under there and give the transmission lines a try because I currently has used up all my most popular curses to apply to the situation.

The quilt there... is where we are attacking this crap, so the sun is beating right down on it. So I walk in the backyard and come back with this table umbrella and open it up.
He sees no base or anything. I wheeled the jack over and shoved the umbrella in the handle. this worked well.

With said solar tragedy averted, I can get back to more important business. Smoking my E-8 Sh1t Missile® !
I had to walk back outside to get this shot of the butt. This smoke was Ignored in one DRP and recast in another. We have no intel on this cigar.
But that's a qualifying finish. I'll fire up a PR5 tomorrow. And the Triple Tie Breaker Rocket Hurf may be necessary to decide the real winner !!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So here's the infamous @EO80 E-8 Sh1t Missile®
This has been in a stable winador for 3 weeks and it still tried to disintegrate on first cut !

The thing was falling apart from the start. But I was just puffing away on it ! as we began the project.
... short story is, the transmission has to come out, and then I have to screw with it..

Starting to get greasy here, below. The falling apart is still going on. This tasted like cardboard,
You can tell that. It's just an old dried out cigar. It makes smoke though. Good for this shitty project.
Smoking and taking bolts off and disconnecting stuff.
I would notice my E-8 Sh1t Missile® would occasionally attempt to escape. I found it once hiding on a jack,
another time hiding in a socket tray . It made it as far as the garage, at one point.
Below, I found it sitting on a table I had for parts and pulloff hardware..
OK this is sorta funny. So the kid gets here at noon and I already have the car in the air. After working together a little while, the sun's out full force and sweat is falling like rain.
I asked the kid to get under there and give the transmission lines a try because I currently has used up all my most popular curses to apply to the situation.

The quilt there... is where we are attacking this crap, so the sun is beating right down on it. So I walk in the backyard and come back with this table umbrella and open it up.
He sees no base or anything. I wheeled the jack over and shoved the umbrella in the handle. this worked well.

With said solar tragedy averted, I can get back to more important business. Smoking my E-8 Sh1t Missile® !
I had to walk back outside to get this shot of the butt. This smoke was Ignored in one DRP and recast in another. We have no intel on this cigar.
But that's a qualifying finish. I'll fire up a PR5 tomorrow. And the Triple Tie Breaker Rocket Hurf may be necessary to decide the real winner !!

Fantastic man! That thing looked horrible!!!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
More blood, sweat, and gears today. But it's done now.
That's the pump back in with new seals. Now I'm leaking instead.

The PR5 was fresher than the E-8 Sh1t Missile. !
um.. Like a fresh Lucky Strike.
At least this one didn't keep disappearing.

@gurgalunas , @Opie and I are now in the 3 way tie for first place !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is fucking epic. I love a good bad cigar while doing car work. THAT is the essence of dog-rocketry: is the thing I'm doing less than or greater than the horrendousness of this cigar? When you're doing tranny work, a PR5 is not as bad as PR5 while relaxing on a yacht. If you are having your taint waxed, an A-Crop is delightful. Conversely I would not want on while getting a massage from the Hawaiian Tropics girls.

@Bondo 440, you've opened a new chapter in this debacle. I now wonder how awful a task must be before one of @akpreacherplayz infusogars becomes tolerable...