What's new

M80 Rant (not with the cigar) delivery

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Damn, it looks like they used an ice pick on the box. At least the cigars weren't damaged.

......did one of them look like this??:grin:

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Horrible. You know if it was anything other then cigars those women would have kept it and told you they never saw a box addressed to you.
True glad it wasn't money or anything else they could of used! I'd prob been in a world of trouble. It's nice being friends with the guy who lived next to me and now them cause he saw the box delivered, but wasnt sure it was mine.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here I was thinking this was going to be a little bitch fest about the m80's. Wow that is a bummer. Sorry it happened. I would be really pissed as well.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Total bummer... I am glad brothers have come forward and offered you their empty boxes. In a weird way it makes me feel all warm'n'fuzzy inside, really.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
i know you were looking to keep it sealed but i actually have an empty M80 box in perfect shape, i can send it to you no charge. let me know if you want it
I say send it to the address in the picture and see if the dumb asses open it again. :cjump: :lookaroun