What's new

Memorial Day cookin

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had a (wife's side) family reunion yesterday up here in Ohio. Today dinner was on me for most of them at my sister-in-law's house - rib-eyes and corn on the cob on the grill, fresh salad and the wife's signature guacamole.

And a nice little Padilla afterward...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Alright. AJ, you are making me hungry and my belly is still swollen from the pork &venison sausage, baked beans, bruschetta, and bread pudding. I got a yankee girl to cook up the bread pudding for me! I went for the easy stuff today.

Cynthia and I are engaged! So we moved her in this weekend. I needed uninterrupted sleep. No smoking meat for me. We'll have to have a DFW (east side) herf soon to welcome y'all ti the house.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Grilled some ribeye steaks tonight with corn on the cob. Paired with a Sierra Nevada Summerfest.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Grilled some ribeye steaks tonight with corn on the cob. Paired with a Sierra Nevada Summerfest.
Think that's what I'm goin with tomorrow post some pics up man marinade/rub etc
I just used some Montreal Steak sauce marinade for a couple hours. Threw them on the grill and occasionally put a little more sauce on there. Turned out great! I didn't take any pics cuz I hadn't seen this thread yet.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This is what we're having! Caught 15 of these guys on lake Michigan today.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Think that's what I'm goin with tomorrow post some pics up man marinade/rub etc
I just used some Montreal Steak sauce marinade for a couple hours. Threw them on the grill and occasionally put a little more sauce on there. Turned out great! I didn't take any pics cuz I hadn't seen this thread yet.
Personally I hit a ribeye (1.5 - 2 inches thick) with a good pinch of kosher salt and some fresh ground pepper. Then sear it in a rocket hot cast iron skillet or 600* grill. My mouth is watering thinking about it!

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This is what we're having! Caught 15 of these guys on lake Michigan today.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.
Man THATS man shyt ....I will be catching 1 salmon at Costco
Silly mista you can't just catch 1 salmon at Costco. God bless you going there on a holiday weekend. Lol