What's new

Miami February 24th

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
This better be a good herf! I checked online for a hotel last week and didn't book it because I was not sure if I was going to stay the night or drive back home. Well I decided to stay the night, and the hotel price ended up being 150% more then it was last week.
as long as you got my stickers, it will be a BLAST!! :thumbsup:

Trust me... with the group going (the ones I know) it will be a good time... not to mention the people I have not met, and the out of town guys that I've only chatted with online!
It will be a great time!

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
You guys stay out of trouble. Just let us know who gets really drunk, and then take pics :angryteet

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If I hadn't watched you show up empty handed to the last few event's I'd think you were joking. Please be sure to take care of the shop hosting us in some way, you represent all of us.
I'll be hitting them one way or another, and I will take care of the shop for sure.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I am with rib on this one. I am only bringing a few since I don't have the arsenal either, but plan on just buying at the store while there.
No worries, It was just a reminder that the shop is taking care of us. I'm showing up heavy, it's my way, but I'll still buy somehting there, even though I will not smoke it tonight.