What's new

Miami February 24th

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all are awesome !!! I had a great time ! Now I got a 3 hour ride home. It's well worth it for a great group who loves cigars as much as I do . Thanks again Joel.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
had a blast, smoked and got smoked. Great little shop with an owner that really cares...wonderful meeting keinreis, mirrorlure7m, podman, mia and aquarich...and wonderful to see mitch, xddco, danilo, and everyone else again...I brought a bottle of Zaya and that didn't make it thru the night...cuban coffees and espressos were being passed around...got more cigars than i know what to do with...including negative330 who bombed me through podman...

thanks all.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
It was a fantastic time. Thanks to all the Florida boys that came out to meet Rich and I. There was rum, cigars were flying and many laughs. All in all 7 of the local and not so local Florida boys came out and we even had a guest appearance from Willie Herrera of Titan de Bronze. Thanks again guys it was a lot of fun.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

Had a great time. Got to do a little damage, and took a few hits as well. As always, great to see the guys I already know, and great to meet new people as well. A lot of good stories and laughs, as well as knowledge passed on! It was a hell of a night.
Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Thank you all for a great time, I don't think I could hope for a better bunch of guys to hang out with. Made it home at 2am, so work today sucked! But, it was worth it. Ribby, thanks for the T-52 (one I haven't tried) and bringing the rum, it was just the lubricant we needed to get things started. To all the guys who were throwing cigars around, simply steller generosity and I'm proud to call you all my friends. We will do this again!

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Wow, what a great group of BOTLers!! Awesome meeting all of you. Got back to the hotel at 1:30 a.m. and up by 6:00. I am beat up, but I'd do it all over again tonight, if I could. Thanks for all of the generosity. Especially Ribby for the ride home.

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone can mark Sunday, March 21 in the books for a herf at my house in Plantation Forida, just west of Ft. Lauderdale. I'll post up a dedicated thread later, but for now clear your schedules.
Thanks for the heads up brother. You know I will be there. I had a blast last night.