MN Farewell HERF - Late April/Early May

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Bump for any new info? Dates ect...
I've got nothin'. Nobody has really provided any dates, coupled with a... logistical... issue I ran into, so I think this is a lost cause.
Saaaay whaaaat? we NEED to have a HERF before you leave brother!
Still in the cards, obviously. But, running very low on time, and I'm running out of steam to crack the whip.

Well fear not, I just so happen to have a whip at my place (don't ask why, you won't want to know :laugh:)

I'll take care of the organization of it. Just shoot me a text or PM on what days works for you

same goes for the rest of you, shoot me a PM on what day that works, I'll also send some messages to the brothers I don't hear from. Let's get this done in honor of our favorite bully!

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Looks like May 3rd (Saturday) would work best. So we will be shooting for that day, lets take a roll call for that day, how many of you could make it? If you can make it, what time and what B&M would you prefer?

Heres the list of people showed interest

Can make it:
mwlabel
mickeymorris626
willzbar
Rupe
Smoqman
LBuzzer
cgraunke
Josh_cremo
AbeFroman
jmvcp

Cannot make it:
Davewittwer
FuenteSmoker
jonesry09
King Kill 33

If you are interested and did not receive a PM from me, just let me know. This list is just for a general roll call

Last edited:

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I can't make it during the weekend, but,,,,,,, I will be in MSP on the evening of May 7th. If you are available that night, that'd be cool!