What's new

Modern Warfare 2

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
You guys must not get killed much because I hate multiplayer and I get killed all the time. I guess I have a slow reaction time though, that or my connection isn't fast enough.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Little Family Guy action:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqWmfjDvyc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
your not trying to use beer as a way to quicken your reaction time are you?:bottle:
I'm not much for beer typically, but I've tried pairing both wine and scotch with MW2. Scotch worked better ... it adds to that "well, I've decided you all must die" attitude, lol.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I am about 4-5 games away from being able to prestige.... Is it worth it? What do I lose? What do I gain?

I was pissed that I prestiged in COD4 because it was like there was no point to it lol. Any ideas on this?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I'm just now starting to play this & must say it's rather intense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am about 4-5 games away from being able to prestige.... Is it worth it? What do I lose? What do I gain?

I was pissed that I prestiged in COD4 because it was like there was no point to it lol. Any ideas on this?
I've been at the point where I can prestige for a while now but I don't see the point for a few extra emblems. Reset all my weapons........no thanks.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Ok 25, on the 1st prestige you loose everything (i.e. all guns/attachments/pro perks/etc. and start over from square one) except for the titles/emblems you have earned from your said unlocks.

AFTER prestiging one time you unlock a whole new set of prestige challenges (i.e 1000 kills with predator/harrier/silenced weapon/1000 headshots with each weapon/etc) which allow you to earn more bonus XP while leveling up.

ONCE you level back up to 70 after prestiging one time, as in, reached 70 a second time, everything resets (i.e. all guns/attchments/pro perks/etc.) except for the NEW GREEN PRESTIGE CHALLENGES that were unlocked on the first prestige mentioned b4 (well most of them do not reset - the stun/flash grenade/knifing/silenced do, but the rest do not - 1000 headshots ones/2500 kills ones/1000 chopper gunner DO NOT).

Lastly, you are rewarded an additional custom class slot as you prestige through the 10 prestieges (maxing out at 10 total custom class slots when you reach 10th prestige).

If you need any clarification let me know, that may sound crazy... but I would recommend doing it AT least one time so that you unlock all the other challenges... then you can decide after that. I know it sucks to lose everything, but I think its worth it at least once. I stayed at first prestige for give or take 30,000 kills, but have now decided to move ahead and am on the 4th or 5th one.

Hope that helps.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Thanks dude, saw you playing last night and was going to ask you for an invite. You are up there in the world! lol

I will miss my FAL but it sounds worth it at least once.

I progress so slowely, I assume groundwar is not the best way to level.