What's new

Modern Warfare 2

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've been playing the 360 version. Almost done with the campaign. Xbox 360 Gamertag: BIG wink BWALLS

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Played last night. Beat it on regular last night. lol GREAT game, great story, I loved it! Now the multiplayer fun begins :king:

BTW The NVGs are AWESOME! LOL They are really only good for inside but I had perfect vision in complete darkness. My girlfriend ended up loving them too! The only thing is that they make it a little difficult to judge depth. I learned this by trying to pet my freaked out dog from about 2 feet too far away lol
i don't know what I'm more jelous of...You playing it or your girlfriend wearing the NVG's..:halfgrinw :nodlaugh:
Unfortunatly I have to wait till X-mas for mine :frownno:

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I dont know how you guys play FPS on console systems.
I switched over a few years back to a PC for FPS games and everytime I have tryed to play FPS on a console now I literally rage quit.

Was not huge on COD4. But everyone Has been saying this game is great so I will likely pick it up soon.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I will add you tonight. When do you play?
MON and WED morning/afternoon
THUR morning/afternoon
Weekday nights till late

You?

... this is my first FPS since Resistance 1 and my first COD, so don't rip me on here too bad. I've been doing team death matches and getting 6-10 kills, but I'm not rocking mid 20s in kills like the guys who are rank 65+.

I've had it for (2) days and are rank 14 or 15 just playing team death match so I don't know if that's good or not... I just know I'm getting better each time I play.