What's new

Monster Thoughts

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did a lot of leg work online and on the phone this year and i myself secured three boxes of dracs and a box of boris for my friends and i to divide up, not to mention the singles that people i know went and purchased. and as of thursday I was at a retailer that still had two drac singles for sale in their display. I think if you didn't get one you didn't try hard enough but i could never argue with the notion of making more of a good cigar. The coffin box is cool but at the end of the day I just want good smokes, I'd be happy with more cigars and less packaging. I really don't care for the competiveness that comes out in some trying to get these smokes. Their great cigars but I'm not breaking my hump to get them next year.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Maybe LE boxes by CRA and a reasonable release (maybe on the order of the tubos) of regular boxes.

I'd still do what it took to get the LE box though, haha. I also hope he keeps going on the spooky ticket thing.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Well, I guess I'll be opinion # 163. Pete, it's awesome that you asked everyone for feedback. However, you do what you feel is right, regardless of what anyone says. As so many before me have said, you will always have people complaining about LE's. That's the nature of the beast. It would be nice for you to have some sort of regulation over how the B&Ms handle the sales, though.

As far as the plain boxes go, that would be fine for the B & Ms to break up and sell as singles, but I believe the coffins are what truly makes the Monster series unique and specific to Halloween. Otherwise they would be the same as all the other LE's. The coffins set them apart.

But I go on... blah, blah, blah. Thanks a thousand times for what you do!

Doc

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is that EBAY issue really avoidable at any level considering there was only 666 boxes of Frank and it happened?
Seems to me the more limited the run the more you will see on ebay due to the rarity and collectible value being higher

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So how does everyone feel about the process this year? Seems more fair that sticks will be available to everyone.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I agree, very smart marketing this year. It will satisfy many more and have less backlash. I was really disappointed last year that Pete and Co. were getting so much flack. It was what it was but I do think this will be better all around.