What's new

My beard sucks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust me you baby faces are lucky! I can grow a full man beard in about 3-weeks and it sucks, really more so now that its gotten very gray. I go through razor blades about every 3-days.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Mine sucks too!!! Everything from the chin line down comes in dark brown, and everything on my face comes in blonde... looks terrible. My wife suggested I try dying the hair on my face so it would all look the same...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm in a pickle, i shaved in January then my wife said i look like a douche...

I think my beard is douchy. Not to mention it has red. I'm stuck lol

I will say a razor lasts a long time though:)

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Nope. Mine is pretty awesome. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I second the baby face thing. In a month I can grow a full fledge beard like it's nobody's business lol. It sucks bad cause I have to shave every other day just to be safe.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in a pickle, i shaved in January then my wife said i look like a douche...

I think my beard is douchy. Not to mention it has red. I'm stuck lol

I will say a razor lasts a long time though:)
You guys just need to grow them out for awhile then worry about how they look and what you can do with them. Remember beards are like wine at cigars they get better with age.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I don't think the beard is what you have to be worried about... Just playing :peace: That actually looks pretty good to me. I wish I could grow one out for the winter but unfortunately I have my Asian genetics that allow me to grow 4 super long hairs off of one cheek. Pretty sexy.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My beard blows. My chin grows 10x faster than the rest of my face. So I always have a goatee until the rest comes in. And I look like a douche with a goatee

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I don't think the beard is what you have to be worried about... Just playing :peace: That actually looks pretty good to me. I wish I could grow one out for the winter but unfortunately I have my Asian genetics that allow me to grow 4 super long hairs off of one cheek. Pretty sexy.
That just cracked me up

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Shadowcam that is hilarious about the four super long hairs off one cheek! Hahaha! My beard sux too it comes in all splotchy and grey (that's why I keep it shaved). Sometimes I grow the chinstrap beard just to change it up! Speaking of genetics I have German, Irish, Cherokee Indian and Korean genetics so my beard don't know what to do! Hahaha