What's new

My UZI Weighs a Ton (MUWT)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Mike,

Why don't you make the trip to Chicago for the event at Burning Leaf ... this way we can play some late night poker and earn your Bundle together. lol

Hey, I am planning a trip this year with my parents again to Southampton. Remember our Mini-Herf last year? I hope that we do it again.

Best,
JD

Attachments

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Loki993.

I wouldn't say that its a mix between Liga and Antano. Medium to Full strength level with sweet undertone. Thats the basic flavor profile. Its definitely unique.

Best,
JD

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Mike,

Why don't you make the trip to Chicago for the event at Burning Leaf ... this way we can play some late night poker and earn your Bundle together. lol
Wish that I could, it would be a blast. A lot of guys over there I'd like to meet.

Hey, I am planning a trip this year with my parents again to Southampton. Remember our Mini-Herf last year? I hope that we do it again.

Best,
JD
Absolutely, you still have my cell#, if not message me here. This time bring taller beach chairs, you guys almost got a hernia lifting me out last time. Poker game can be arranged as well.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I can't wait to try My Uzi Weighs a Ton. Sounds like a great stick. Hopefully it has a good burn; in my experience I've had to touch up 60 ring cigars constantly.

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not normally into jaw breakers, but been a fan of most of the recent stuff.

Will you be in Nor Cal anytime soon. West Coast Cigars in San Jose loves your stuff up here.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Bill and Mathew are great guys. We had them in Nicaragua at Cigar Safari. I have not made any plans to head out that way, but it would be something that I would consider for winter.

Best,
JD

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Just send a couple of boxes to Fabian and let him and Mark float them to those not enlightened to this great board.

Hype it up. Hype it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Hey JD, when can we expect you in Oregon?
We've got late night poker, miniature (and even full size) Herfs, and everything Nor-cal has to offer, minus the Californians.
-Dude
(Cuz I can go solo,
Like a Tyson bolo,
Make all the fly girls wanna have my photo)

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
What are the shop hours? I called today, spoke with someone who told me that pre-orders will be taken starting Friday.

I have a split lined up and want to ensure I don't miss out.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
What are the shop hours? I called today, spoke with someone who told me that pre-orders will be taken starting Friday.

I have a split lined up and want to ensure I don't miss out.

Yes you spoke with me. I will be in the shop from 9am until 5pm CST on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday I will be there from 10am until 10pm CST.

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bill and Mathew are great guys. We had them in Nicaragua at Cigar Safari. I have not made any plans to head out that way, but it would be something that I would consider for winter.

Best,
JD
Yeah Matty still talks about that trip. Hes convinced he made a blend you will use.:grin:
I am sure it would be a great time. I just hope its not the Queen Bs shop

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yes you spoke with me. I will be in the shop from 9am until 5pm CST on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday I will be there from 10am until 10pm CST.
Nice to unofficially meet you.

I'll be charting with you on Friday!