What's new

My UZI Weighs a Ton (MUWT)

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Despite not going to the Leaf party, or having the dough to drop at the moment, and even not generally being a fan of cigars in this size range... I look forward to this one, as a lover of both DE and JdN!

Ahem.

:riflefire:riflefire:riflefire

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Loki993.

I wouldn't say that its a mix between Liga and Antano. Medium to Full strength level with sweet undertone. Thats the basic flavor profile. Its definitely unique.

Best,
JD
Sure sounds like it should be good.

So everyones asking so ill jump in too, I don't see any Events in Michigan anytime soon, it'd be nice if you could make it out here. Id definitely be there.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Guys & Gals,

Along this thread, there were some questions that I did not answer, so I made a quick list and hope that my answers are helpful. But before I do, I was instructed to change the acronym of "My UZI Weighs a Ton" from M.U.W.T to M.U.W.A.T (Muuwatt).

Also, Dirty Fabien told me that the 40" Samsung Television is a nice one, no junk.

1. Blessednx65 - Q: "Will MUWAT only be available at Burning Leaf? A:MUWAT will be available at Burning Leaf at the beginning, later we will place them into about a 100 retailers who have final consumers that enjoy the 60RG format.

2. The Dude Abides - In regard to coming to Oregon, what is your suggestion for a store visit/event? I mostly live in Nica and don't have a clue about too many parts of the U.S., so please help me out. I would love to visit, as I have never been to Oregon.

3. Abe at Smoke Inn - Growing up an only child, I never had brothers. If I could have magically picked them, it would have been you, Jeff B. and Marvin. Love ya, Hommie.

Now, I gotta go weigh my UZI. After tonights Korean BBQ dinner, it may just be over a ton.

Best,
JD

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
JD,

You sir are one of a kind. Thanks for the post. Hope our shop is one of the ones that get them after the fact. For I have a couple of guys who I am gifting one each of my five and I am certain they'll want more.

-Stockton John: I got you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
2. The Dude Abides - In regard to coming to Oregon, what is your suggestion for a store visit/event? I mostly live in Nica and don't have a clue about too many parts of the U.S., so please help me out. I would love to visit, as I have never been to Oregon.

Best,
JD
Screw Oregon, come to Dallas! Elite Cigar Cafe has the hookup :)

(although Oregon prob has better weather lol!)

~brooks

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jonathan,

I can't make it out to Burning Leaf for the MUWT party on Monday, but are you brining any to the event at Tesa on Tuesday? I know that I may have said that the name MUWT sucked, but you have peeked my interest with all of your FB posts and all of the talk on here about it. From everything I have seen it sounds awesome. Also, any word on the Undercrown? I know you have been busy on the MUWT, but are you still releasing that blend this summer? That is on my shortlist of must try's.

Thanks and I'll keep tokin' DE,

CB

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
JD, if you're out in OR anytime from now till the end of July, I'll be sure to come out to whatever event and see ya.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Have my order in for a 10 pack. I wish I could be there Monday but I am looking forward to smoking this cigar.

Thanks Tim and Drew.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
JD,

I really hope my shop gets them. I am a B&M guy for reasons I have elaborated on before on this site. To sum it up, I love the camaraderie, customer service aspect and the ability to keep Small Business' alive.

Sooooo, please consider Mission Pipe, West Coast, Cigar Loft, Tower, and Tobacco Road for NorCal shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey guys, just some clarification on the UZI, here's some info that Charlie posted on TheCigarFeed:

Name: My Uzi Weighs A Ton
Size: 5 x 60, 6 x 60, 7 x 60
Wrapper: San Andreas Negro
Binder: Connecticut Capote (Broadleaf)
Filler: Brazilian Mata Fina Oscuro & Nicaraguan Ligero Estelí, Viso Condega and Seco Jalapa
Factory: Fabrica de Tabacos Joya de Nicaragua S.A.
MSRP: 5 x 60 ($8.95), 6 x 60 ($9.95) and 7 x 60 ($10.95)
Release Date: Pre-release June 20th (6 x 60). Launch in July (IPCPR)
Full article here. http://thecigarfeed.com/?p=7134