What's new

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
mmmm I love me the Diesel Unlimied 6x60 when I have time to smoke it all and the JDN Antano 1970 is one of my all time fav's, combine the Diesel size and the JDN blend, where can I get these like yesterday?

KenyanSandBoa

From parts unknown...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I want to agree, the Salamone, has a tappered head, so you are not putting 60RG in your mouth. One of my faroite all time cigars was a Tat RC 233 @ 9.125 x 55, it's a very large cigar. But it was not 55 where I cut it, making it much easier on the jaw. I just can't see myself smoking a 7x60, even is the blend was right.

OH YEAH JD......we need some Liga #9 Lanceros.
That's pretty much exactly what I was getting to as well. I smoke Liga #9s pretty regularly, but I only smoke the belis that 52 ring guage is much easier on the jaw than the other vitolas at a true 52 rg.

Steve Saka was kind enough to hook me up with a LP #40 at a recent event. Granted the 40 rg isn't a true lancero, but I can't wait to see how the flavor profile changes versus the other 9s.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In my humble opinion, JD pays the mutha F'in bills up at Drew Estates & if he wants to name his next stick "Da Dog's Turd" than I will be there to put flame to foot and give the "Turd" the benefit of the doubt! After some of the awesome smokes he has produced who am I to question the man.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I dont smoke a ton of 60RG cigars either but there is a huge market for them. I smoke slow so Id really need a solid 3-4 hours to smoke a 7x60 but its still something Im looking forward to trying. I love JDN's so I have to at least give it a shot.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've had a JdN cabinetta but it only got good for me when it hit the second wrapper. I have recently had the pleasure of smoking my first lp no.9 and dirty rat last weekend and these were stellar smokes. I was expecting a hit or miss experience with the dirty rat from all the reviews I've read but it fit my flavour profile perfectly. My noob palate is coming along lol! I'm definitely interested in getting my hands on some uzis...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Me too, if only for the novelty. The DE egg is too large, too much, but this I'd consider smoking.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, it's on. Just got off the telephone with Mario at JDN about having the UZI ready for a June 20th Pre-Release at Burning Leaf. We increased certain ligero by double and made it in three sizes - 5x60, 6x60, and 7x60 - for tasting over the next 30 days. If the blend keeps the sweetness, but increases strength significantly, I believe we have something to get excited about.

Best,
JD

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Well, it's on. Just got off the telephone with Mario at JDN about having the UZI ready for a June 20th Pre-Release at Burning Leaf. We increased certain ligero by double and made it in three sizes - 5x60, 6x60, and 7x60 - for tasting over the next 30 days. If the blend keeps the sweetness, but increases strength significantly, I believe we have something to get excited about.

Best,
JD
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks JD!!

Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Best,
JD
June 20? I will be there! Already blocked off my schedule at work.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I feel like this would be good after thanksgiving. Super full stomach or that much cigar will just put you on your ass, sounds like a fun time :)