What's new

New Cigar Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.. just wanted to let you know, there is a new cigar magazine out called The Cigar Network. I felt there was a hole in cigar media in that consumers were not well represented and also there seemed to be a lot of bias in print publications so myself and some others put together this new one. Some of the data is collected through our sites CigarFriendly.us and YourCigarRatings.com.

Online for first issue, available free, and has some great articles as well as an interview with Eddie Ortega. Going Print in April.

Cheers.

http://thecigarnetwork.com/magazine.asp

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool.
Won't pull up on my iPhone.
Yeah sorry about that. The only high quality online magazine application I could find was flash based..

might work on a single page CSS version for iphone/ipad.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Let us know if you want to see something in particular, our goal is to give you guys more of what you want.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Hey guys.. just wanted to let you know, there is a new cigar magazine out called The Cigar Network. I felt there was a hole in cigar media in that consumers were not well represented and also there seemed to be a lot of bias in print publications so myself and some others put together this new one. Some of the data is collected through our sites CigarFriendly.us and YourCigarRatings.com.

Online for first issue, available free, and has some great articles as well as an interview with Eddie Ortega. Going Print in April.

Cheers.

http://thecigarnetwork.com/magazine.asp
read this last night. great mag. good article on the whole post-embargo thing.

good luck to you with this magazine.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nice read so far. Good job! Any way to get the Cigar Network logo in the top left to go away while reading? It covers a portion of the top left of each page of the magazine.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will.. I have had a few, and most seem to end the same way for me. Albeit for the price, it is truly hard to complain to much. I have a couple more aging and I will definitely revisit in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.